Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (26640 Views)

Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Home Remedy For Whitlow / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2015
(I JUST UPDATED THE PAGE WITH SOME EFFECTIVE HERBAL TREATMENT FOR MANY AILMENTS-SCROLL DOWN TO SEE BELOW)

I dont need to tell you what problems like weak xrection and premature xjaculation can do to a man's self confidence or his sexual relationship. people take loads of drugs that seem to work for a time only to make matters worse than before.

i stumbled across a simple natural method that is so effective. this is so simple to do and you need just four natural things that you can get around you. Trust me, i use this and several of my friends are smiling because of this easy method.

like i said there are 4 ingredients involved that wont cost you more than 1,000 naira. one of them is okra, another is onions. when you combine the 4 the right way you will get ROCK HARD ERECTIONS and you would say goodbye to quick ejaculation problems.

am not selling you a product. am selling you the knowledge on how to take charge of your sexual life and watch your woman greet you twice in the morning, calling u SIR

For just 1,500 i will tell you the 4 items, how to mix and how to use them. with the info you can prepare them and keep at home. within 3 days you would be giving testimonies and you woman would be walking around with a satisfied smile.

if u are interested in learning a home remedy using 4 natural products to cure weak erection and premature ejaculation to become a sex stud then call, whatsapp or sms 08038177950 or email blackwrites@yahoo.com. BBM pin; 53313eec

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
U neva start. No be only 1500 na 150000.

3 Likes

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

you visited this post shows clearly that you have problems with your sexual performance or you are at least interested in the topic

the fact you complained of the price shows you cant afford 1500 so pls make u cum pay N50

back to serious issues. Testorone is an important ingredient to boost ur masculinity, sexual drive and performance. simply put the higher your testorone levels the better you will perform sexually

the natural ingredients i mentioned wud boost your testorone levels when used as i wud direct u.

here is a free tip to boost ur testorone. PRESS UPS. regular press ups boosts ur heart rate, increases your stamina n increases ur testorone but sadly it doesnt cure erectile dysfunction issues

so start doing press ups to boost ur sexual drive and performance
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:17pm On May 10, 2015
paywriters:

you visited this post shows clearly that you have problems with your sexual performance or you are at least interested in the topic

the fact you complained of the price shows you cant afford 1500 so pls make u cum pay N50

back to serious issues. Testorone is an important ingredient to boost ur masculinity, sexual drive and performance. simply put the higher your testorone levels the better you will perform sexually

the natural ingredients i mentioned wud boost your testorone levels when used as i wud direct u.

here is a free tip to boost ur testorone. PRESS UPS. regular press ups boosts ur heart rate, increases your stamina n increases ur testorone but sadly it doesnt cure erectile dysfunction issues

so start doing press ups to boost ur sexual drive and performance
Hahahaha. U are making me laff my heart out. Instead of you to state the four natural stuffs and how to use them, u are busy demanding for 1500. U neva start. Let me tell u dis, lets assume erectile dysfunction is a problem of every man in nigerian, then it is either i am not a nigeria man or i am an exception. I dey fire down anyday wella wella. When u talk about utmost physical fitness and sexual stamina and strength, talk about the pristine muscles. I am just tired of SCAMMERS like u ripping off innocent and very gullible nigerians. RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hahahaha. U are making me laff my heart out. Instead of you to state the four natural stuffs and how to use them, u are busy demanding for 1500. U neva start. Let me tell u dis, lets assume erectile dysfunction is a problem of every man in nigerian, then it is either i am not a nigeria man or i am an exception. I dey fire down anyday wella wella. When u talk about utmost physical fitness and sexual stamina and strength, talk about the pristine muscles. I am just tired of SCAMMERS like u ripping off innocent and very gullible nigerians. RUBBISH.

It is not pristine muscles, it is pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle and it is located under the male organ. That is a long term benefit method. I am talking about 4 natural ingredients that would flush out toxins and radicals from the body to allow maximum blood flow. And, sorry, i would not list the ingredients or tell you the method free. I have already given it out to interested people who contacted me from the site. If any of them finds what i sold them to be fake, i invite them to come out here and state it.
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2015
some people have contacted me to drop the price from 1500 and this is my argument why i decide not to

if i had prepared the things myself and lets say i sold a small quantity to you for 500 naira. you would use it and certainly come back to me after you see how effective it is. imagine if you had to keep paying 500 naira every month

to make it easier, i am teaching u the ingredients so that u can do it whenever u need it and even help others around you.

also, in answer to those who asked if gin or alcohol is part of the four ingredients, the answer is a simple no

you need okra for sure
you need onions
you need natural ingredient no. 3
you need natural ingredient no. 4

pure natural so ZERO side effects
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2015
did you know that onions is a great natural treatment against bacterial infections? onions is second only to garlic, but doesnt have the same pungent smell as garlic and that is why its a more popular spice. it doesnt just however spice up your meals but its also build your immune system and helps fight bacterial infections

but here is what am sure you dont know. most of d goodness of onions is packed in the outer skin. so peel onions carefully. just peeling off the top two skin means you have lost abt 75 percent of the nutrients in the onions

onions is part of d four natural ingredients that can give u rock hard erections and solve premature xjaculation problems. another ingredient needed is okra. contact me for the last two and info on how to mix and use them. pure natural safe and highly effective method

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by Nobody: 10:58am On May 19, 2015
thief.

1 Like

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by Seunvense(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2015
Thanks 4 dis.
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2015
patmaine:
thief.

last time i checked selling information is not a crime. however its a crime against simple courtesy and common sense to insult someone in public for no reason.

did you pay and i didnt give you the info i promised?
did i give you the info but it didnt work for you?

how can an adult just feel comfortable to insult a person you have never met without any provocation or intelligent reason?

may your problems remain with you
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
yeah right, u came to this page because from the topic, you felt it was a sports page abi?

U no get d problem but at the mere suggestion see how enraged u get, so much so you could not help but reveal the type of home training you received

permit me to enlighten you. its wrong and rude to insult people's parents unless of course you never had any or they were not worth respecting.

like i said before, may your problem remain with you
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2015
Some people are skeptic or in doubt about my post.

My questions to such ones are these:

Do you doubt that herbs and natural things can cure ailments? that would be odd cause most orthodox medicine are made from extracts from plants and herbs. Besides what were our forefathers using that made them stronger and live longer?

or is you doubt based on if i actually have the information i claim to have? well that is easy to prove.

here i would b providing for FREE other herbal treatment for other health problems.

These things work, try them out and you would be surprised

STOMACH ULCER: Get 7-8 unripe plantain, peel them, cut them to pieces and pound. Put everything inside a plastic container, fill it with one gallon of water. Allow it to ferment for three days. Take one cup 2 times a day for one week. The ailment will disappear.

ASTHMA: Get some seeds of mango, cut it into pieces and keep under the sun to dry. Grind to powder. Put one spoon of the powder into a glass cup of water, stir it and drink. Once in a day for 3-4 weeks .

RHEUMATISM / ARTHRITIS: Get 5 seeds of English pear(Avocado pear),cut into pieces and dry under the sun, grind to powder. Mix with a glass of honey to form paste. Take one spoon,3 times daily until the 6 days. For those of us that do not know English pear, check the diagram.

CHOLERA: Take three teaspoons of salt and one teaspoon of sugar, add half spoon of dry gin. Drink all as a single dose. The cholera will stop immediately.

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: Get 4 seeds of English pear(Avocado pear),cut into pieces, dry under the sun and grind into powder. Put a teaspoon of this powder into your prepared palp and drink. Once daily for 2 weeks.

PNEUMONIA: Get a handful of garlic, grind to extract the juice. Drink a spoon and use the juice to rub the chest and back. That will close the chapter.

SEVERE COUGH: Get about 10 pieces of bitter cola, grind to powder, add half cup of original honey. Take 2 spoons thrice daily for 4 days.

TUBERCULOSIS: Get 20-23 pieces of bitter cola, ginger of equal quantity and 3 bulbs of garlic. Grind everything and add a bottle of original honey. Take one spoon thrice daily for one month.

DIABETES: Grind 6 bulbs of big onions, add one original bottle of honey. Take one spoon thrice daily for one month. ALTERNATIVELY; get a handful of bitter leaf and scent leaves, squeeze out the water in them, add lime(orange)juice, grinded garlic and small potash. Take half glass of it twice daily for one month.

PILE EXTERNAL (HEAMOROID): Fry about 10 lizard eggs with palm oil and apply to the anus with cotton wool overnight until the problem is over.

INSOMNIA: Add 3 spoons of honey into a glass cup of milk. Take all at bed time for one week.

HEART FAILURE: Grind 12 bulbs of onions and 12 bulbs of garlic together. Get 3 bottles of honey, mix together. Take 2 spoons thrice daily for 2 weeks.

LOW SPERM COUNT: Get large quantity of guava leaves,pound,add water and filter. Drink one glass cup thrice per day for 1 week. As you are taking that, eat carrot and cucumber daily for 2 weeks.

QUICK EJACULATION: CONTACT ME

WEAK ERECTION:

VIRGINAL DISCHARGE:

CHILDREN CONVULSION: Get one onion, small garlic and ginger, grind all. Mix with palm kernel oil. Give the child to drink and use the mixture as cream to rub the child.

FIRE BURNS: Rub the affected the area with pure honey daily.

HAIR BREAKAGE: Get one bottle of olive oil and one bottle of honey. Mix together and warm it for few minutes. Use the mixture to wash your hair.

BALD HEAD: Grind bird pepper, unripe pawpaw seed and mix with lime orange juice. Use the mixture to rub the head, hair will start growing in the affected area.

LOSS OF VOICE: Get some okro bulbs, cut it into pieces and pound. Add small water and honey and drink thrice in a day.U will definitely regain your voice.

BLOOD BUILDING: Get some quantity of pumpkin leaves and garden egg leaves, squeeze out the liquid, add milk. Drink it for three days; your blood will be boosted.

FIBROID: Eat about 20 pieces of unripe palm kernel seeds everyday for about two months. Make sure that it i unripe palm kernel seeds. chew it and extract the juice, but spit out the shaft. If you get pregnant while taking it, pls stop taking it because of its acidic content. take note that anything like milk, egg and the likes that promote estrogen in the body will encourage fibroid growth. cucumber helps a woman to ovulate better so taking cucumbers will naturally increase your chances of getting pregnant. this method is best for fibroid in its early stages or if the growths are small. if you had fibroid for a longer time or the growths are large, contact me for a stronger potent cure. if fibroid causes you to have pain during sex or makes you bleed more than normal during your cycle, take these unripe palm kernel daily and it you certainly would see improvement.

VIRGINAL DISCHARGE: CONTACT ME

TEETHING PROBLEMS IN CHILDREN: Get a mixture of lime juice and honey; let it be of equal quantity. The child should take one teaspoon twice daily until the problem is over.

STAPHILOCOCCUS: CONTACT ME

GONORRHEA: CONTACT ME

I have given out some free info on how to use natural fruits and herbs to cure several ailments. Many people do not value what they received free so many would take these things for common. But i DARE YOU TO USE ANY OF THESE AND COMPLAIN THAT THEY DIDN'T WORK!!!

For fibroid, STDs, weak xrection, and quick xjaculation problems involving simple natural herbal items that are very effective, contact me. For N1,500 i would give you all the info on what to do and how to do it.

To Your Health

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by thesource(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
Thanks a whole lot bro for sharing this with us for free, i really really appreciate it. Pls bro, what can i use to cure this my shaky hand, they said it's called parkinson disease. My right hand stiffs and shakes alot when i'm writing or doing something to the extent that it takes me like 45seconds to write ordinary "mountain" and it also makes my writing awful, i've been battling with it for a very long time, pls, help me. Thanks
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2015
hey sorry about your condition. you know its not so popular here and so i have not done any research on it. i will talk to my friend who is a professional herb doctor and get back to you
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by petitmonde(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2015
thesource:
Thanks a whole lot bro for sharing this with us for free, i really really appreciate it. Pls bro, what can i use to cure this my shaky hand, they said it's called parkinson disease. My right hand stiffs and shakes alot when i'm writing or doing something to the extent that it takes me like 45seconds to write ordinary "mountain" and it also makes my writing awful, i've been battling with it for a very long time, pls, help me. Thanks
GOOD GOD!
why r u ds gullibe.if u need treatment of any kind,seek it in an appropriate quarter.Go see d right medical personnel.they did not go to medical school for 6 years to play.
The op,paywriters is nothing buh a lowlife mofo.i doubt if he has seen d 4 walls of a uni.he z not z doctor!
no b only 1500 na 1billion u for collect.
Those things he typed(ingredients for different ailments) were stolen and copied from a booklet sold @ parks and bus-stops.
My sista inlaw once bought 1.d booklet cannot be more than #100.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by thesource(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2015
paywriters:
hey sorry about your condition. you know its not so popular here and so i have not done any research on it. i will talk to my friend who is a professional herb doctor and get back to you
Thanks
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by denziz: 4:09pm On May 21, 2015
All those suffering from this condition should stay tune,I'm going to give out my own formula for free to help humanity. It might take some days but I will surely do.
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2015
petitmonde:

GOOD GOD!
why r u ds gullibe.if u need treatment of any kind,seek it in an appropriate quarter.Go see d right medical personnel.they did not go to medical school for 6 years to play.
The op,paywriters is nothing buh a lowlife mofo.i doubt if he has seen d 4 walls of a uni.he z not z doctor!
no b only 1500 na 1billion u for collect.
Those things he typed(ingredients for different ailments) were stolen and copied from a booklet sold @ parks and bus-stops.
My sista inlaw once bought 1.d booklet cannot be more than #100.

why do some people feel that you need to insult someone to prove a point? if you dont believe in herbal remedies must i be insulted because i share a different view?

you couldnt advise your sister on where to find a medical doctor and she patronized a low life and paid 100 naira. or was the booklet written by a medical doctor?

after you read the booklet why didnt you take the time to type and post the cures here to benefit others? but you can insult me who gave the info for free?

you guys need to understand the freedom of rights. i commit no sin to offer to sell an information of any kind at any price. if you need the info you have rights to contact me or not. i didnt force you. if the info is not worth it to you, then discard the message. those who feel the info is worth my price know what to do.

you really dont have to demean yourself with name calling because it demeans no one else but yourself.

the fact is that you visited this page because you needed the info. dont be a hater because you couldnt get it for free.

as per my educational qualifications....... let me jus "JEGA" you. not everything is worth replying to

2 Likes

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
by the way how many people could go tell a doc that they cant satisfy their women sexually?

or do you really believe that all doctors are superb lovers? they spent 6 years for school na so they should know what to do to last long enough to qualify as a sexual stud.

anyway, u ve d choice to make. tell ur doc that ur dickie dont work, or learn how to become a sex stud using simple things that God created

cheers

1 Like

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Hey i wanted to update this page with some great natural treatment for people with bald head. dont worry am posting this for free.

this is a great miraculous cure for people with bald head and it works between 2 to 3 weeks.

you would need the juice from an aloe vera plant. cut the long green leaves n scoop out d juice or semi liquid stuff in them. add dis juice to sheer butter or 'ori' as its called in yoruba.

nothing else is needed. rub d mixture on your head like hair cream massaging it into d scalp. 2 friends of mine did it and between 2 to 3 weeks der entire heard was covered with hair.

am not charging for this and the things are quite cheap to come by so i would be shocked if you are still hesitant to try it out. IT WORKS TO MAKE HAIR GROW OVER BALD HEAD. My natural cures for uick jaculation n. weak !rection also works but i sell that info for 1500

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
paywriters:
Hey i wanted to update this page with some great natural treatment for people with bald head. dont worry am posting this for free.

this is a great miraculous cure for people with bald head and it works between 2 to 3 weeks.

you would need the juice from an aloe vera plant. cut the long green leaves n scoop out d juice or semi liquid stuff in them. add dis juice to sheer butter or 'ori' as its called in yoruba.

nothing else is needed. rub d mixture on your head like hair cream massaging it into d scalp. 2 friends of mine did it and between 2 to 3 weeks der entire heard was covered with hair.

am not charging for this and the things are quite cheap to come by so i would be shocked if you are still hesitant to try it out. IT WORKS TO MAKE HAIR GROW OVER BALD HEAD. My natural cures for uick jaculation n. weak !rection also works but i sell that info for 1500

Best wishes
Pinshure or idonbilivit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
For those interested in natural cure of premature ejaculation, weak ejaculation and small penis please contact me via:

blackwrites@yahoo.com
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by Emina33: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
So many different advices and different systems no body knows which one is real. That's how I kept trying one thing or the other for years with no good result. The truth is that many of these things work and many don't. Also you need to know how to apply them its not just naming the items. This is coming from a guy who had erectile dysfunction but has now cured it completely using the methods I found in Sam Ulani's book. For those who don't know of this guy just try and get the book and follow his methods. You can get the book from http://ng44.com/erd

I bought many ebooks and tried many drugs and systems but it was his own that finally worked for me
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by markbor: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't be too skeptical instead of condemning offer your own. people like you hve nothing to offer and hardly make progress in life.
Re: Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures by paywriters(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2020
In this day and age, with information flying all over the place in our relatively small global village,........ Several people still lack access to information that would solve their problems.

So people have opportunities to get such info bit they would discard it, disbelieve it or poke holes at it without even trying it out.

Others would try once and once they dont get d result they wanted they label it and all such related info as false. Problem that has been with u for years may require a little repeated efforts to cure it.

Anyways, the offer is still ongoing and several had benefitted.

Learn how to cure premature ejaculation and weak erections. I even throw in a freebie that clears the body of harmful free radicals and infection, which then makes the solutions work better and faster

All just for 2k

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.