Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) (736 Views)

Free Football Betting Tips 09/05/2015 | Universitatea Craiova Vs Studentesc Iasi / Weekend Betting Tips (25/26-04-2015) / Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) by Captaincue(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2015
A fortnight ago, it was 66.7%. A week ago (week ago! *defenestrates cap & does the shmoney dance*), it was 69.2%. Not quite there, but baby steps ba? Thanks for your patronage. This weekend, we're gonna hope for better luck. Here goes:

EVERTON vs SUNDERLAND:
Everton got beat by Aston Villa last time out. They'll want to get back to winning ways ASAP. Sunderland are deep in relegation quagmire and they're not gonna make it out by sitting back to defend. Will be an enthralling contest.
Over 1.5

ASTON VILLA vs WEST HAM:
Mr Lerner swapped Mr Lambert for Mr Sherwood; what an inspired decision that has turned out to be. Delph is buckling swashes, Benteke is scoring and (even) Cleverley is looking all kinds of decent. Who would've thunk! Villa will look to put some daylight between themselves and the bottom three. Here's a good place to start.
1X

HULL CITY (TIGERS) vs BURNLEY:
Hull City. The paragon of inconsistency. Victory over Liverpool followed by a limp defeat to Arsenal. That said, Burnley have lost their last four games. That is terrible. Both teams are in this precarious situation because they don't know shit about defending. Goals? You bet.
Over 1.5

PARMA vs NAPOLI:
One has to feel for Parma. They're on the brink of bankruptcy and have lost their last two games by an eye-watering eight goal margin. Napoli will stuff them.
Away win

FC ZURICH vs FC BASEL:
Basel are a reliable team. They won't lose, mark my words.
2X

LEVANTE vs ATLETICO MADRID:
Atleti will be foaming at the mouth after being robbed of victory at Bilbao. A lethargic performance in last week's 0-3 defeat to David Moyes has undone all the recent good work of Levante. I'm gonna bet against you should you lose to Mr Moyes.
An ugly away win.

BARCELONA vs REAL SOCEIDAD:
Speaking of David Moyes, the man is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. You remember he engineered a 1-0 in the return leg earlier in the season? I do. That notwithstanding, Barca are absolutely imperious right now.
Home win.

CELTA VIGO vs SEVILLA FC:
The last three games involving Sevilla have yielded 11goals. And we know Celta aren't exactly goal shy. Makes this call a no-brainer really.
Over 1.5

MARSEILLE vs MONACO:
Read 'Celta vs Sevilla' above.
Over 1.5

ZENIT St PETERSBURG vs ROSTOV:
Lol. You must be wondering why I include the Swiss and Russian leagues. Well, the English championship and Dutch Eredivisie are done. A tipster has to improvise.
Really, Zenit never lose. They just draw most of their matches. The trend won't stop now.
1X

REAL MADRID vs VALENCIA:
Ignoring Madrid's defeat to the Old Lady in midweek, their form in the league reads something like WWWWWW... I trust Madrid to rise up to the occasion. And I'll back that assertion up with a bet.
Home win.

LAZIO vs INTERNAZIONALE:
Lazio haven't been their usualĀ  all-conquering selves in recent weeks and Inter could still finish in Europa league places by winning games like these.
Over 1.5

CHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL:
Chelsea are plucky bastards, but I think this will be an open match with both teams having nothing to lose. One of these sides(Liverpool) have a lot to gain. They'll attack, attack and attack. Chelsea will counter. Goals will be scored.
Over 2.5

GLADBACH vs LEVERKUSEN:
Over 1.5 goals thank you very much.

MAN CITY vs QPR:
QPR could yet stay in the league, which is why they'll go all out in this fixture. Plus, City would want to finish a tough season with a flourish.
Over 2.5 goals.

That's your lot for the weekend. Best of luck boys.

Yours in tipster-y:
Captaincue
He blogs at captaincue..com
Re: Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) by kenny1795(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2015
great games my friend
Re: Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) by Captaincue(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2015
kenny1795:
great games my friend
Thanks man. Let's see how it pans out..
Re: Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) by bigsam2010: 12:59am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Weekend Betting Tips (09-10/05/2015) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 09, 2015
Booking Number:3XWLLL
Try this bet9ja 100

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Betting Tips (16-17/05/2015) / Ronaldo Is Ready 2 Leave R.madrid,disillusioned Wit Club,unconvinced By Benitez / Transfer Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.