Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... (705 Views)

What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by johnsonkkares: 6:15pm On May 08, 2015
Hello All Nairalanders, I will be comming to Nigeria later this month. I am looking to start a business in Akure Ondo State, I budgeted 5million Naira. I would secure a store in the busiest road in Akure which is Oba Adesida Road, here is where you Come in.. Do you have business Idea? Distributorship Ideas, that has been tested and it worked. not ideas that has not been practiced before. we would communicate and i would ask questions.. I am willing to pay 50,000 Naira for any of the ideas of business that i decide to use.the ones that i decide not to use i wont pay for it.. I would give you my Facebook account after we communicated couple time and also my Business shop location.. Nigerians dont trust so i would do whatever to assure you that i am going to pay for whatever ideas that i choose, and maybe a employment could come with it.. but i am not looking for partnership. whatever idea shared is mine to use and after the 50k Paid you will sign some doc with my Attorney so you dont hold me to ransom in the future.

I am looking sales.
Distributorship.
and other business ideas

No importation ideas is needed.

businessiddea2015@gmail.com There is an Email to contact me.. Email your Idea and you will hear from me. And if it doesnt sound real or you have trust issues. feel free to scroll over.

I will wait for updates
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by dav8id(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2015
i cant sell my business idea even for #2m undecided
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by Basildvalour(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
For a miserly 50k
Hell No!!!
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by johnsonkkares: 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
@dav8id I wish you success brethren..This is a post for people who can share their idea. and get Tipped for it..
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by johnsonkkares: 6:30pm On May 08, 2015
@Basildvalour Awww Miserly?? well to me its alot of money and those who think its much have started emailing that they would get back to me..
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by Basildvalour(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
johnsonkkares:
@Basildvalour Awww Miserly?? well to me its alot of money and those who think its much have started emailing that they would get back to me..
Okay, guess you already have what you want...Enjoy and hope you get the best
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by johnsonkkares: 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
@Basildvalour... I havent yet, but i would. Fingers crossed.
Re: I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea... by Teeneyo(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2015
@Op and basildvalour,mature men that didn't allow dere disagreements to turn it to a full scale brawl.pregnant wit insults aimed at each odas like oda Nlanders..u are both highly respected.@Op wish u fruitful endearvours

(1) (Reply)

Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of / Can U Believe I Earn #300,000 With Just #5000 In A Month. Learn D Stratee / How To Start Your Mobile App Biz With N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.