Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A (633 Views)

Pato To Sign For Chelsea And Play Against Arsenal This Weekend / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 / Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by shayo401(f): 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
MANCHESTER UNITED have reportedly agreed terms with Borussia Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan.

The Metro claim Gundogan has already given the green light on a move to Old Trafford.

The German star, 24, will turn down a new contract at Dortmund and is set to be sold this summer.

Dortmund want to flog the £20m-rated midfielder now to avoid losing him on a free. Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona are all interested.

And German newspaper Bild claim Mats Hummels is close to following him out the door to join United.

Centre-back Hummels, 26, has been on Louis van Gaal’s wish-list since he took the job last summer.

Gundogan had insisted his Dortmund departure wasn’t nailed on when the transfer window reopens.

He said: “If I don’t renew my contract that doesn’t mean I won’t stay until 2016.

“I’m not hell-bent on leaving by force and would be prepared to stay for another year if that suited both sides.”

Van Gaal is desperate to get United’s business done early.

They yesterday sealed a £25m move for PSV Eindhoven star Memphis Depay.

- See more at: http://www.omozar.com
Re: Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by Chigold101(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2015
We need EPL trophy next season like bathing water.

We need champions league like blood...

GGMU... Proud fan of the RED DEVILS...
Re: Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by Yustash001(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2015
Just lavishing on money on players...
Re: Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by Segadem(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2015
Yustash001:
Just lavishing on money on players...
they will not allow the boy to come to where he can receive silver wares

up chelsea
Re: Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by Yustash001(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2015
Segadem:
they will not allow the boy to come to where he can receive silver wares

up chelsea
for life jare...
Re: Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by shayo401(f): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
Yustash001:
for life jare...
Re: Man United AGREE Deal For Chelsea And Arsenal Target Ilkay Gundogan - See More A by bigsam2010: 12:21am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Expelled From Copa Del Rey / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: Tension As Mo Salah Is Out / Napoli Beats C. Ronaldo Led Juventus 4-2 To Lift The Coppa Italia Trophy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.