Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report (754 Views)

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by mightycrown1(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
At About 8:30 pm on the 9th of may 20015 a car knocked down a motorcyclist on my way home. All effort to apprehend the culprit proved abortive. The accident was so fatal that blood was gushing out of the victim's mouth.

On rushing him to the nearby hospital the medical officer on ground was demanding for police report before he could attend to the victim,
If not for the help of a uniform man (in whose car the man was taken to the nearby hospital) that dashed to the nearest police station to involve the police the man would have lost his life.

Many accident victims have lost their lives despite the fact that they were helped to the hospitals because of the delay encountered in getting this police report.

I don’t understand why this report is more valued than the victims’ lives. Why can’t the doctors attend to victims first, even if it is just first aid?

Almost everyday, accident in whichever form claims the lives of it victims who would have been saved and at times follow countrymen will watch the victim to die just because there is no police report. why wouldn't Government do some to stop this no police report no treatment?

..Edited..
Re: He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by bankai2015(f): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
mightycrown1:
At About 8:30 pm yesterday a car knocked down a motorcyclist on my way home. All effort to apprehend the culprit proved abortive. The accident was so fatal that blood was gushing out of the victim's mouth.
On rushing him to the nearby hospital the medical officer on ground was demanding for police report before he could attend to the victim,
If not for the help of a uniform man (in whose car the man was taken to the nearby hospital) that dashed to the nearest police station to involve the police the man would have lost his life.
Many accident victims have lost their lives despite the fact that they were helped to the hospitals because of the delay encountered in getting this police report.
I don’t understand why this report is more valued than the victims’ lives. Why can’t the doctors attend to victims first, even if it is just first aid?
Me dey find front page
Re: He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by mightycrown1(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
bankai2015:

Me dey find front page
that is what you think, right?
Re: He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by bankai2015(f): 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
mightycrown1:
that is what you think, right?

Beko undecided no quote me until he enter front page
Re: He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by jamex93(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
This issue of police report should be looked into,i lost a relative because of it
Re: He Almost Lost His Life Just Because Of Police Report by starlingbawa(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
bankai2015:

Beko undecided no quote me until he enter front page

Na wa!!!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Buried Alive By Parents Survives 8 Days In Cemetery / Evidence Of Alleged Massacre Of Northern Minorities By Herdsmen (very Graphic) / Nigerian Among Drug Peddler Arrested In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.