Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. (1160 Views)

See The Kind Of Water Melon Used For Breaking Of Fast / See The Nigerian Man Who Wears Suit To Hawk Tiger Nut From A Wheelbarrow / Check This Funny Art Work With Water Melon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Swaggzkid: 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
Daniel Nartey, a Ghanaian man who dresses in a suit to
hawk water melon around Madina in Ghana’s capital, Accra
to eke a living. When asked why he dresses this way, Daniel
said;
“My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you
do, so I decided to wear a suit. Some laugh at me, others
encourage me and are willing to help me”
Daniel says his dressing gives him an edge which helps him
make 100 % profit after sales
“I make 100% profit. I think it is because of how I dress,
people notice me easily and want to buy from me,” Mr
Nartey said.
The 25-year-old is a primary school teacher and sells
watermelon during weekends and when the school is on
vacation. He is saving up to buy an oven and wants to one
day own his own snack bar.

Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by jamex93(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by dasensible1(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
Respect Mr. Daniel, doing seemingly little things in a big way is called packaging. May your dreams come true!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by pussygotlips: 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by beycity(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
Packaging lo matter..... May God bless ur hustle.
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by delishpot: 7:34pm On May 08, 2015
God bless his hussle. He needs divine reward for his determination.
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
In skales voice* 'i am for real'
The man is for real. Thumbs up to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Shortyy(f): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
the struggle never ends..
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Faculty14(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2015
Ghanaians with packaging sha
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Faculty14(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
Shortyy:
the struggle never ends..
it sure doesn't wink

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You / Where Do Flies Sleep At Night? / How Did You Carry Your Bag In School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.