Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals (2822 Views)

Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / 9 Countries You Can Travel To And Get Rich In No Time – You Don’t Need USA / Outrage In Delta After Pastor And His Gang Used A Girl For Rituals.graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals by spiritualist: 7:22pm On May 08, 2015
Hi beloved,
Do you know God did not create any man to suffer, but without spiritual help people suffer for nothing, making them thereby not relevant in their family and among peers.

GET HELP TODAY FROM THE HIGH PRIEST OF ST. MOSUMBA
call: 08051724592 TO GET HELP
Re: Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals by jacksonwill123: 7:32pm On May 08, 2015
spiritualist:
Hi beloved,
Do you know God did not create any man to suffer, but without spiritual help people suffer for nothing, making them thereby not relevant in their family and among peers.

GET HELP TODAY FROM THE HIGH PRIEST OF ST. MOSUMBA
call: 08051724592 TO GET HELP
mosumba is a 419 i have been there.
guys don't even try him.
Re: Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals by delishpot: 7:44pm On May 08, 2015
jacksonwill123:

mosumba is a 419 i have been there.
guys don't even try him.

Chei! Sorry bros. I understand that sometimes life situation pushes one the wrong way. Abeg bros, pray. Renounce every sin and evil act and wait on God.
Even if Mosumba was real, e for give you with one hand and collect am back with both hands.
Re: Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals by achinaboy(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
beware of mosuma

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Emergency Numbers 112 & 767 / How To Make A Wonderful Pond In The Garden Of Your Home Or At Any Other Place! / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.