Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? (3104 Views)

Oliver And Felicity Share A Sweet Moment In First ‘arrow’ Season 4 Photos / Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by Wislet(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2015
DEIFIED:
Dont realy know this bierkhof, but felicity i like. But she wasnt that much of a hacker.
watch NIKITA
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by Tomtoxic: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
Wislet:
Seymour birkhoff

The guy could rob a bank sitting before his computer.(This talent is not good oo).

A guy so dreaded and respected he was known beyond the walls of Division - Shadow Walker.

A guy who could control a drone(his personal first class drone) without being in it....who turned a machine gun against it's operator. Lol.

He was the last resort in very difficult situations, and he never disappointed.

Lol. Felicity got nothing on Birkhoff.
lol u just made me feel lyk watching Nikita again chaii I really got angry wen Nikita lost his life savings and yet she was still bossing him about she cudnt even apologise mtcheew
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by Wislet(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
Tomtoxic:
lol u just made me feel lyk watching Nikita again chaii I really got angry wen Nikita lost his life savings and yet she was still bossing him about she cudnt even apologise mtcheew
Lol...stolen money.

That's where they had an heiress to the rescue- Alexandra Udinov.
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by DEIFIED(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2015
Wislet:
watch NIKITA
i have seen season one. But dont see any hacking genuis.
Maybe i didnt pay notice, will try and watch it again.
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by confistified(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
Guys wat abt JOB from banshee
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by Tomtoxic: 7:17pm On May 22, 2015
Wislet:
Lol...stolen money.

That's where they had an heiress to the rescue- Alexandra Udinov.
yea but that money was HUGE if na me i swear nikita go suffer
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by Wislet(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2015
DEIFIED:
i have seen season one. But dont see any hacking genuis.
Maybe i didnt pay notice, will try and watch it again.
season 1 focuses mainly on Nikita and her fighting skills.

Birkhoff was given depth after Nikita escaped and he later did. If you aren't patient to watch it, you won't see it.
Re: BIRKHOFF VS Felicity:who Is Better? by DEIFIED(m): 3:48am On May 23, 2015
Wislet:
season 1 focuses mainly on Nikita and her fighting skills.

Birkhoff was given depth after Nikita escaped and he later did. If you aren't patient to watch it, you won't see it.
Ok thank you, i will continue the serious when i am.chanced

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. / The Richest Television Station In Nigeria / Yoruba Movies And Subtitles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.