Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Exclusive; Dude Stole My Fame!! Saeon Goes Solo After Baseline Records Signed Sk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive; Dude Stole My Fame!! Saeon Goes Solo After Baseline Records Signed Sk (1127 Views)

Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress / ''my Smile Got Me My Fame''; Amvca Winner, Kehinde Bankole Shares New Photos / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive; Dude Stole My Fame!! Saeon Goes Solo After Baseline Records Signed Sk by akinyemibalogs: 4:22am On May 09, 2015
There have been speculations that the Boogie down crooner, Saeon maybe stepping down as a singer leaving Skales to boom the Baseline record Label. According to our sources, the record label signed Saeon in 2014 with an exotic car and a very expensive apartment and also spent over N7million for her 1st single ''Boogie Down'' which featured Wizkid with an attracting N1.5million fee. The source says the sexy singer has unfortunately not made any money for the label.
'Baseline record label signed Shake Body singer, Skales who was formerly signed on to EME Records with a whooping N200million, They also splashed him a Huge Mansion plus an exotic SUV and he has since then been the No 1 artist for the label with so much promotion and attention on him leaving Saeon to battle it out with soul singer, Aramide.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/exclusive-dude-stole-my-fame-saeon-goes.html

Re: Exclusive; Dude Stole My Fame!! Saeon Goes Solo After Baseline Records Signed Sk by IamOpemipo(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2015
Lol..eyah
Re: Exclusive; Dude Stole My Fame!! Saeon Goes Solo After Baseline Records Signed Sk by hatux: 7:13am On May 09, 2015
What's she singingundecided, had a duo with wizkid it was a flop.... So, what's she saying bout fame? Who knows her?

(1) (Reply)

Hillarous Twitter Reactions To Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding / No Need For Surgery -get The Backside Of Your Life Ladies: Follow These 6 Steps / Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.