Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA (14914 Views)

Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / Visafone Blackberry Curve7 With Unlimited Data Plan. N12,000 / Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Top of the morning to u all
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Still selling
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 7:24am On May 02, 2016

Pin: 2BB1708D
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
eliascomm55:
Order for visafone CDMA wifi hotspot phone at affordable rates.

The available models of blackberries are: (1) Bold5 (2) Curve7 (3) curve4.

The subscription is free. Just buy any of the phone and start browsing for free unlimited.

Its tested and working.

You can share with 5 other wifi enable devices.

available
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 3:14pm On May 09, 2016
Available
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 7:45pm On May 09, 2016
Enjoy the free unlimited internet browsing
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 7:20am On May 10, 2016
Top of the morning to u all
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 10:11am On May 10, 2016
Available.
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by kaytues(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2016
The poster is a thief. 08036430500...the owner of this number is a thief. hey guys don't fall for his trick. Abdulahi and colleagues, will bundle him any time
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 3:27am On May 12, 2016
kaytues:
The poster is a thief. 08036430500...the owner of this number is a thief. hey guys don't fall for his trick. Abdulahi and colleagues, will bundle him any time
I am the poster. Please give your reason for calling me a thief
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by Antina(f): 3:31am On May 12, 2016
eliascomm55:
Order for visafone CDMA wifi hotspot phone at affordable rates.

The available models of blackberries are: (1) Bold5 (2) Curve7 (3) curve4.

The subscription is free. Just buy any of the phone and start browsing for free unlimited.

Its tested and working.

You can share with 5 other wifi enable devices.

How can you say the subscription is free, when i have been using visafone blackberry for the past 4 years. mind U, am currently using Visafone Blackberry Curve 7, and subscription is N1000 per month.
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by kaytues(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2016
eliascomm55:
I am the poster. Please give your reason for calling me a thief

Do you think I be small pikin? Where is my 11k? You told me to come and collect my money the next day, ever since den, u no respond to my calls and u block me on whatsapp too. Hey I no dey joke, I want my money back and stop deceiving people on Nairaland. You are a theif
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by bobo65(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2016
Antina:

How can you say the subscription is free, when i have been using visafone blackberry for the past 4 years. mind U, am currently using Visafone Blackberry Curve 7, and subscription is N1000 per month.

It's a selling point na

What's he means is that he will do the first subscription for u, making it free unlimited browsing for the first month

Op
Clarify ur customers , if u wana sha
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by bizgenius1: 9:06am On May 15, 2016
kaytues:

Do you think I be small pikin? Where is my 11k? You told me to come and collect my money the next day, ever since den, u no respond to my calls and u block me on whatsapp too. Hey I no dey joke, I want my money back and stop deceiving people on Nairaland. You are a theif

Have u collected your money yet?
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 9:18am On May 15, 2016
kaytues:

I have sold more than 40pieces of this visafone BlackBerry here on nairaland. Nobody has ever complain of duping them. I sold mostly the BlackBerry Bold5 which is more expensive than the curve7 you bought. None of them has ever complain. I started complaining before you even came for the phone. I know you are a trouble some person thats why I blocked u. I want you to do me a favour by explaining the details of the whole matter to everybody on this thread, So they could contribute. Because u came here ranting hoping you could spoil my image because of #11k. I am waiting for your response here.
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 9:18am On May 15, 2016
kaytues:

I have sold more than 40pieces of this visafone BlackBerry here on nairaland. Nobody has ever complain of duping them. I sold mostly the BlackBerry Bold5 which is more expensive than the curve7 you bought. None of them has ever complain. U started complaining before you even came for the phone. I know you are a trouble some person thats why I blocked u. I want you to do me a favour by explaining the details of the whole matter to everybody on this thread, So they could contribute. Because u came here ranting hoping you could spoil my image because of #11k. I am waiting for your response here.
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 9:20am On May 15, 2016
bizgenius1:

Have u collected your money yet?
Mr bizgenius1. The best response for a fool is silence. I don't have business with u. Because u were not there when we did the transaction
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by bizgenius1: 9:43am On May 15, 2016
eliascomm55:
Mr bizgenius1. The best response for a fool is silence. I don't have business with u. Because u were not there when we did the transaction

you just labeled yourself a bigger fool with these your dumb response angry,whats d biggie with the question i asked him,u call yourself a businessman and u spew these such venom undecided SMH
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 10:05am On May 15, 2016
bizgenius1:

you just labeled yourself a bigger fool with these your dumb response angry,whats d biggie with the question i asked him,u call yourself a businessman and u spew these such venom undecided SMH
u can say whatever u like. Being a businessman shouldnt make me to be dumb when u throwing an insult to me indirectly. U jumped into conclusion by asking if I have given him his money without asking what brought the issue of him calling me a thief. Ask him if I didn't give him the phone or if the phone is not browsing for free as stated above. This is my last response to your comment.
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by jeff1607(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2016
eliascomm55:
Enjoy the free unlimited internet browsing

Old does it work for all bold 5 cdma phone irrespective of the carrier n do u configure also?

Pls notify me wen it starts oooooooooooopi
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 6:15pm On May 19, 2016
jeff1607:

Old does it work for all bold 5 cdma phone irrespective of the carrier n do u configure also?

Pls notify me wen it starts oooooooooooopi
I will call you as we discussed
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by jeff1607(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2016
eliascomm55:
I will call you as we discussed

Stil waiting. Can it b configured on a sprint bold5 fone?
Re: New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA by eliascomm55: 8:22am On May 24, 2016
jeff1607:

Stil waiting. Can it b configured on a sprint bold5 fone?
yes. It can be configured on the sprint. But the service is not yet back

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Screen Replacement Service In Lagos / Pick Up Service From Offer up, eBay etc for Dallas/fortworth/ Midlothian Tx / Promotion - Android Tablet PC + SIM CARD + 3G + WiFi + Bluetooth + GPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.