Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria (48622 Views)

Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) / Top 10 Universities To STUDY Computer Science/engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2015
Nigeria Defence Academy nkoor
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On May 09, 2015
Rashdimuh:
Ftc things, mostly from the west well says a lot about them.

I cast and bind any agent of tribalism in you... oya leave this body.... spitting on your face.... pfffffft

2 Likes

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by ifeelgood: 8:40am On May 09, 2015
NDA the toughest.
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by bloglover(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2015
It has been harder these days because of d influx of jambites from d north
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by flexingPAPA: 8:41am On May 09, 2015
bloody UNILAG or MAULAG. DAT UNI fall my hand several times...
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Hmmmmmm Who compiled the list? To me OAU remains the toughest!
UI it is.
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by zicoraads: 8:43am On May 09, 2015
Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna is by far the toughest.

Then you have Uniabuja...very 'tough' I tell ya!
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by ChappyChase: 8:44am On May 09, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Hmmmmmm
Who compiled the list?
To me OAU remains the toughest!
My friend you've not seen nothing! Come near UNN and your pants go catch fire! Those guys no even know their own indigens,, imaging me writing their PUME twice scoring above 230 and yet those devils no wan give me Admission!

1 Like

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2015
seedgreen:
Smh Unilorin still remains no1
Unilorin is number 1 when you're not a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by igraman(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
Below are 10 hardest Universities to get into
in Nigeria.
This article is not to discourage those of
prospective students that have chosen the
under listed schools as their most preferred
universities in JAMB.
It is however, a way to motivate all those
who applied for the schools to read harder in
the forthcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination. It’s always
survival of the fittest!
. Hardest Universities to get into in Nigeria.
Although not necessarily in this order, among
the list of schools in Nigeria that give
prospective students tough time are :-
1. University of Ibadan (UI)
2. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
3. University of Benin (UNIBEN)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
5. Federal University of Technology Owerri
(FUTO)
6. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)
8. University of Calabar (UNICAL)
9. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
10. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
Since you are done with JAMB all u have to
do is read for their post UTME exams. You
can get their past questions from
myschool.com.ng and read up. With high
post UTME score the school will beg for you!
So start revising and get ready.
. ... where do you put my school FUNAAB ! d best of the rest
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by wman(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2015
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by bigboy1010: 8:56am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

My friend you've not seen nothing! Come near UNN and your pants go catch fire! Those guys no even know their own indigens,, imaging me writing their PUME twice scoring above 230 and yet those devils no wan give me Admission!

Lol OAU has the craziest cut off marks . Google OAU cut off mark and do the maths . Cheers

1 OAU
2 UI
3 others

2 Likes

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by oneeast: 8:56am On May 09, 2015
UNIZIK should top the list as the toughest to gain admission into in the whole of West Africa.
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by joshrare(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2015
Beat their cut off mark by 35 to 45%.. I guarantee you of the cheapest admission.. 1st batch precisely, I think people are just lookin for excuses to justify their laziness and unserious attitude towards their academic pursuit...
Take a break from every form of socialization and study hard and you will see the difference

1 Like

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On May 09, 2015
What of FUNAAB?
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by ajasa4link: 8:59am On May 09, 2015
Unilag should top that list mehn, followed by OAU and then U..I .... Bloody Unilag been denying students admission since 1991 AD
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by ajasa4link: 8:59am On May 09, 2015
Unilag should top that list mehn, followed by OAU and then U..I .... Bloody Unilag been denying students admission since 1991 AD
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On May 09, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Hmmmmmm Who compiled the list? To me OAU remains the toughest!
OAU tougher than U.I , you must be high on cheap weed
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by jstriker442(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2015
niceguy7:
Oau shld b no1 while u.i no2
not neccessarily in that order..... Read up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by wman(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2015
OAU should be numero uno on that list.

For your PC,Android and PSP games, offline Wikipedia, 1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

GTA V, WWE 2K15, MK X and FIFA 15 now available.
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2015
iheanyi40:
Unizik shud top dat list, dat sch been do me strong thing b4

Bros did you try getting into the other schools ? your statement is laughable
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 9:05am On May 09, 2015
UniIlorin should be in Number one. Dem bad gan an.
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by ogahlouiskid18(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2015
any futo aspirant here inbox me / what's app @08067710565 or visit and like WWW.Facebook.com/myschoolbaze for utme update
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by crowniran(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2015
neoapocalypse:

OAU tougher than U.I , you must be high on cheap weed

wat is dis guy saying...many candidates wu initially tried oau but failed gave UI a shot and enter with ease...as at nw u cn do any course provided u Ve 200 in jamb in UI...ui no value jamb score anymore...here In oau its ur jamb + pjamb...most of oau pdites DAT failed changed dia uni to UI and dey beat d cutoff dia.
..pack well o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by skondo09(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2015
my opinion, unilorin shld nt be on 10th, bt much earlier as 4 ABU, catchment consideration is d main issue
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by Oluwapresley(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2015
Lol.. OAU used to be the toughest; dont know about now. I know peeps that wrote exams to get into OAU and dint even get average but tried other federal schs like UNILAG, UNIBEN and Ilorin and entered one time for their choice course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by ogahlouiskid18(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
any futo aspirant here inbox me / what's app @08067710565 or visit and like www.Facebook.com/myschoolbaze for utme update
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by joostoos(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2015
university of Sunderland...!!!
Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by michealade(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2015
If you have never written oaus post jamb!!u wont cherish your admission...That school zz very crazy when it comes to exams

1 Like

Re: Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2015
Actually,if an intending student works hard he or she can secure admission into any of the aforementioned so-called hard-to-get admission school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.