Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

No Cooper, No Flenjo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / No Cooper, No Flenjo (724 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / Few Months Maintained MINI COOPER... (no Repairs)auto Trans,fine Leather. @1.65m / Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Cooper, No Flenjo by nazzyon(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2009
NOTE: It is not an account of any incident but just a joke.

Hello fellas,

My girl, my girl. Nnena happens to be the girl of my dreams. Ever since we met I had always dreamt of that special night when we will be all alone, you know now (that moment) when you wouldn't want anything to disturb you.

Sha! to court the story short the year, the month, the week, the day drifted closer and closer. All along, I have programmed, Run, Debugged and Re-Run the program; I have perfected how I will behave when the time comes.

A day before valentine my girl then called me.

Chikito: Hello darling.

Me: [/b]How u dey?

[b][/b]Chikito: Not feeling fine.

[b]Me:
So?

Chikito: Don't worry about me for now.

Me: Are you sure?    (my thought: Ope, she no go she has changed)

Chikito: Honey, I've got some goodies for you tomorrow night.

Me: Chei, she go take me go heaven. She go hear wiiiin

Chikito: But it is under one condition.

Me: Don't worry I will do anything for you.

Chikito: I know . That is why I want a Mini (Cooper)

Me: [/b]Mini Cooper for Val? Arh? Ele! dat wan go tough o.  (Input, horridly processed and awaiting) {Thoughts: Ole, Ole barawo}  No problem you go get am.

[b]Me:
I have to go now. ______Disconnects call

--------- Another scene ---------

Me: Franco Franco, How are you?.

Car Dealer: Oga abi na you forget us for hia. Wetin bring you come

Me: I need a car for a friend

Car Dealer: [/b]I get Accord 2008, Infiniti, Porsche. oh I nearly 4get. Chinedu bring that Hummer Jeep key come may be we go fit sell am today.

[b]Car Dealer:
  Oga, that Hummer just enter today o. Make you come see am.

Me: [/b]No, I want to buy that your Peugeot.

[b]Car Dealer:
Ahaha! Dat wan na for road work for me oga. Abi ur pikin dey wan learn to drive? I get Millennium Bug here. Na for just 2 million.

Me: No thanks, I know why I want that your car.

Car Dealer: [/b]I still no know why you want am but sake of sey na you wan buy am just give me some change.

[b]Me:
Okay thank you. SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhHH! You know today is Friday. Take this cash, make a new key today, wash the car, fix every problem.

Car Dealer: Ok.

----------- Next day in the even --------

Me: You are welcome, you are looking sweet today.

Me: Here, the key to your car.

Chikito: Whaaaaaat? I love you so much daaaaaarliiiiiiiiiing. Thank you, Thank you, Grabs the key and ran out of the building. Heads to the garage in search for her precious new ride.

Chikito: You are going to enjoy me today no doubt about that. Just wait.

Chikito: [/b]Gush! All of dem go  sweat if I carry am enter school tomorrow. After passing through different kinda cars at the end she found a covered car. Sighed! And tossed off the covers. To her dismay it is just Peugeot 205.

[b]After cursing for several minutes found her way back into the building.

Me: Do you like it?

Chikito: Emmmn! Alhaji I think it is high time I leave 'cos I am in that month and I don't want to be pregnant.

Me: Why na? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WETIN GO HAPPEN
Re: No Cooper, No Flenjo by tkovie2002(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
Really funny, buh i fink she wuld a fancied a 1973 VW Beetle, "U cant kill the beetles", lol
Re: No Cooper, No Flenjo by lanreSamson: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2010
angry I tot u said this is a joke. When did jokes stopped been funny?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cars / Akinnoba Wants Another Car Corrola 2003 Or Accord 2002 / Toyota Camry Le 1999 For Sale @850,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.