Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Nigerian To Trek From Lagos To London L2L To Congratulate David Cameron. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nigerian To Trek From Lagos To London L2L To Congratulate David Cameron. (700 Views)

When You're On Your Way To Congratulate Mikel's Parents. / Meet Sultan Kabir Another Jonny Walker Who Vow To Trek From Niger To Outeke / See Photo – Man Who Gamble To Trek From Lagos To Abuja If Buhari Should Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian To Trek From Lagos To London L2L To Congratulate David Cameron. by guyANDROID1: 10:30am On May 09, 2015
As every Jick and Harry are trekking to congratulate both Losers and winners of the last election. I also want to trek from Lagos to London to congratulate our own Nigerians who won MP's in the last UK election.

I only need 2 partners to join me.. One to carry the cameras and the other one to always post on social media.

You can identify yourself if you're interested to join me. wink

Wish me Goodluck guys.

#SeasonsOfTrek. grin grin
Re: A Nigerian To Trek From Lagos To London L2L To Congratulate David Cameron. by jascon1(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2015
Y stealing my jokes? Originality is an open game. Try to play it
guyANDROID1:
As every Jick and Harry are trekking to congratulate both Losers and winners of the last election. I also want to trek from Lagos to London to congratulate our own Nigerians who won MP's in the last UK election.

I only need 2 partners to join me.. One to carry the cameras and the other one to always post on social media.

You can identify yourself if you're interested to join me. wink

Wish me Goodluck guys.

#SeasonsOfTrek. grin grin
Re: A Nigerian To Trek From Lagos To London L2L To Congratulate David Cameron. by nifemi25(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2015
Continue Jare. My regards to him. We suppose go together but I can't for now. Let me know when there is free flight so as to follow you.
Re: A Nigerian To Trek From Lagos To London L2L To Congratulate David Cameron. by guyANDROID1: 11:24am On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
Y stealing my jokes? Originality is an open game. Try to play it

Where's the joke you created? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Quote Of The Day / Lazy Akpos; / How Many Of You Can Relate With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.