Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Do You Have A Good Movie Script You Want To Sell? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Have A Good Movie Script You Want To Sell? (489 Views)

do you need a good movie director or producer in nigeria / Bad Script, Good Movie / Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Good Movie Script You Want To Sell? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
I believe that with your idea and gift we can go along way.
Do you know that your script can make millions of people happy if utilized very well.
It can teach people a lesson that can help them avert similar occurrence.
If you can write very well or you have the one you have written already, please tell me how it look like the, message it is passing across.
If you have not written at all please write on the following:
How to reform nigerian police and the way they should operate.
How to stop corruption by the government.
How to conduct free and fair election.
The hand of God working through a priest Rev.Fr. His moral life in seminary and his ministries as a parish priest performing miracles upon miracles.
Love that can heal broken heart.
And many more you can think about.
You can call me or text me on the project, theatre art student are also encourage to participate.
Call me on 08110744088 or BBM 299D4170.
Waiting for your response.
Re: Do You Have A Good Movie Script You Want To Sell? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2015
What do you do for a living ?

(1) (Reply)

Nija Governor Marries Oyibo Model..new Movie..king Kong In G-strings Lol! / VIDEO: DJ Baddo Ft. Skailey – Oje / Buy Preloaded Memory Cards With Movies !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.