Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date (30630 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date / Check-out How Singer Neyo Shuts Down Gay Rumours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by greghamite: 2:03pm On May 09, 2015
By TEMILADE ENIOLA

Celebrity Redcarpet host, Denrele Edun is certain to bid farewell to bachelorhood for good and lay to rest unending rumours about his sexuality.

He confirmed that the ceremony will hold lqter this year but refused to reveal the identity of the beauty that has captured his heart.

“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind,” he said.

She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” Denrele said.

Link in...>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/denrele-silences-gay-rumours-fixes-wedding-date/

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
Odikwa veri serious.......

Jklue007 on the microphone, testing 1,2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
like it or not, his girlfriend looks like a man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Hadeyemy: 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
but that won't stop him from being gay

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by jamalchance(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2015
Which girl is crazy enough to marry this guy ...... Elders no dey her family ?

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by loomer: 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
Married men de still blow other guys na

10 Likes

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by LaurelP(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
Women dey try sha Whoever is going to call dis one "my husband"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by okooloyun1(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2015
K
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by chaz007(f): 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
I'm sure charlie boy would be his best man. In the eyes of d world, denrele is getting married to the lady, but in denrele's mind he's saying 'I do' to charlie boy. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by yurme(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2015
Mk e sha snd our own cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2015
MMOR... Mad Man on Rampage
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by talk2riel: 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
Hmmm, let's see how long

hope the wedding will cure his sickness.
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Bluffly: 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
greghamite:

By TEMILADE ENIOLA

Celebrity Redcarpet host, Denrele Edun is certain to bid farewell to bachelorhood for good and lay to rest unending rumours about his sexuality.

He confirmed that the ceremony will hold lqter this year but refused to reveal the identity of the beauty that has captured his heart.

“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind,” he said.

She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” Denrele said.

Link in...>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/denrele-silences-gay-rumours-fixes-wedding-date/
Having a wedding ceremony does not vindicate him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by TheMaleBoss(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
When this guy gets to heaven's gate, the angel will first ask him to go to one corner and kneel down, raise his hands and close his eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by uaccurate: 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
hhhh
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by kenkool(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
Who is the lucky guy. 😉

1 Like

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
Getting married doesn't necessarily mean you are straight. The truth is that most gay men get married these days due to societal and/or family pressure. Being gay is a lifestyle choice, it is a habit. Marriage can simply be a document to state that "oh yes! I have a woman in my house who does all domestic chores". One thing is certain, gay or not gay, there's someone outworldly and inherently wrong with this she-male called Denrele

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by uaccurate: 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by HopeAlive14(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
Congratulations Denrele.

Wishing you happy married life in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Guidette(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
Lol. It would be absolutely hilarious if his 'wife' turns out to be a man after all of this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Omowalksola(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
Lets wait till den #Anticipating
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by uaccurate: 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
shocked eyes open... Can't wait..,.

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Iamoilprince(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
Its either he is gettin married to a guy or a lesbian...So that both of them can do whatever they want without d public noticing

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by efilefun(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
lol
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
And we all thought he was gay...
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by saxwizard(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
wetin concern me
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
jamalchance:
Which girl is crazy enough to marry this guy ...... Elders no dey her family ?

No

1 Like

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by BIBblacboy: 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
shocked.....he could be bisexual u knw

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Forces His Kids To Eat Doughnuts They Were Wasting / Adesua Etomi Shares Make-up Free Photo / Happy 28th Birthday To Phyno (Rapper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.