Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 (19779 Views)

Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth - (3 - 1) - On 17th May 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
Left foot, right foot, header; complete hattrick from a complete player.

Yh you are very right, its reminds me Gonzalo Higuain. Waiting in the 18 yard box to score tap ins.

Messi scores CLASSICAL GOALS
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Krasid(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
Juliaann:
This guy eh, which one is ney being spoon fed by messi and Suarez

You should know this as a barca fan.Messi and Suarez provide neymar with tap ins to pad up his stats.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by 1GIG: 12:26am On May 18, 2015
AtLast finally got d league in our hands thanks 2messi aL d way...really respect aL d players who made it worked just waiting for d champions league to be carried desame way grin

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by MellisaBrown1: 6:08am On May 18, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Melissa Brown, And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Calbarian(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2015
MellisaBrown1:
My Dear friends online, My name is Melissa Brown, And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.

Melissa Brown, please send this info to Cristiano Ronaldo shaply. He needs it urgently. He will appreciate it more than anyone else.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Calbarian(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2015
No be only doctor shekiri, na doctor urhobokiri grin grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Allosaurus: 8:35am On May 18, 2015
I see Barca taking both La liga and UCL
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Lennylinconlee(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2015
Its barcelona. Time. Let. All haters. Go. To bed and wake up next season......
La messi up barca
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 by Peruperu: 2:32pm On May 18, 2015
I have always said it, Lionel Messi is the greatest footballer of all times. It may take time for some people to realise this, but I believe it doesnt take topnotch vision to see this fact, even from a distance. Viva El Messi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness / Watford Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 21st November 2015 / 2019/20 Premier League Fixtures: Utd vs Blues at week 1; City vs Spurs at week 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.