Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' (1356 Views)

Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture) / Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by Orikinla(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2015
Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, invited by famous Chinese producer and entrepreneur Shi Jianxiang, officially joined the cast of Ip Man 3 on a press conference in Shanghai on May 6, 2015. The $36 million Kung Fu biopic reunites the team that made the first two movies, and is executive-produced by Shi, founder and CEO of Shanghai Kuailu Investment Group.

Read more ยป
http://totnaija..com/2015/05/mike-tyson-to-star-in-new-kung-fu-movie.html#more

1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by LarrySun(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2015
Oh my God! This is my best movie news of the year! IP Man is such an awesome movie! Donnie Yen, the IP Man himself, is my most favourite Asian actor. I've been following all his movies since I was a kid. He's a naturally gifted actor and fighter.

The movie, IP Man, is all about blending the Western boxing with the Asian Kung-fu kickboxing. I watched the first and second part of the movie. I even watched one supposed third of IP Man (that one did not feature Donnie Yen).

The fight between Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung in IP Man 2 was epic. Shaking Donnie Yen's hand is in my to-do list.
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by sinaj(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2015
Is d poster above me a marketer

woreva though... I wil lyk to see Tyson in a movie cool
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by LarrySun(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
Is d poster above me a marketer

woreva though... I wil lyk to see Tyson in a movie cool
The poster above you is Wikipedia.
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
make una do am finish first b4 we know whether tyson gat what it take's
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2015
LarrySun:
Oh my God! This is my best movie news of the year! IP Man is such an awesome movie! Donnie Yen, the IP Man himself, is my most favourite Asian actor. I've been following all his movies since I was a kid. He's a naturally gifted actor and fighter.

The movie, IP Man, is all about blending the Western boxing with the Asian Kung-fu kickboxing. I watched the first and second part of the movie. I even watched one supposed third of IP Man (that one did not feature Donnie Yen).

The fight between Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung in IP Man 2 was epic. Shaking Donnie Yen's hand is in my to-do list.
You can find all the direct contact details of Donnie Yen on my TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla and direct contacts of other stars like Shakira.
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by LarrySun(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
You can find all the direct contact details of Donnie Yen on my TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla and direct contacts of other stars like Shakira.
shocked Seriously? Can you kindly post a link to the TALK OF THE TOWN?

This is awesome!
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2015
LarrySun:
shocked Seriously? Can you kindly post a link to the TALK OF THE TOWN?

This is awesome!
the link is right in front of you. Do you need visual aid?
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by LarrySun(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2015
Orikinla:
the link is right in front of you. Do you need visual aid?
That wasn't necessary. I'm sorry for asking.
Re: Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' by ZACHIE: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ip Man3 is a farce
Excellent fight skill but poor and impossible scenes.
Exagerated skills, impossible win.
entertaining watch all the same

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper The Game Rocks Traditional Attire / Choii! See Money Talking.don Jazzy And Davido Bet A Fifa Game With 5m Naira! / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Share Racy Pic Revealing His/her New Female Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.