Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again (8564 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Smiling With Friend By The Pool Side After Her Freedom (Photos) / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos / Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by adebayour26: 8:39am On May 10, 2015
Wow!!! You can't believe it. It's a 3-D drawing.
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by momentum85(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2015
'll like to buy one of those arts just to appreciate this wonderful talent.
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by Maximus17(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2015
Jeezz, indeed, There is a drop of unique talent deposited in everyone..This guy has discovered his calling. This is so reeaaallllll!!!
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by MOUA(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2015
lol
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by SporaD8: 10:15am On May 10, 2015
I just fall in love with the second pix!!!
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by chucky234(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2015
Amazingly beautiful . . Vote for Trypa as Miss Nairaland 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by Nobody: 10:42am On May 10, 2015
wow
some are born great
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by Gentlepapi(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2015
nice piece of Art

but if this thing no make frontpage before Wednesday I will deactivate my Nairaland account (over 4 years + ) but if it eventually makes front page I need 200 likes that will be my highest in history.
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by free2ryhme: 11:32am On May 10, 2015
Suspense mstchew!
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by iamrealdeji(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2015
Speechless,so talented
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On May 10, 2015
Wow! This is nice... D guy is really talented... great job! cool
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by MzCorleone(f): 8:55pm On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by bukatyne(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2015
Woah!

Awesome cheesy
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by torovictor(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2015
WoW!!!!!!!
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by vislabraye(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by MOUA(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
m
MOUA:
The woman pictured in a dazzling pool of water is actually something you will not believe
SEE IT YOURSELF >>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/if-you-think-this-woman-is-enjoying.html
Re: If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again by MOUA(m): 12:30am On May 27, 2015
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) / OMG!!! Actress Cossy Orjiakor Goes Topless On Movie Set [photos] / Photos :ghanaian Slay Queen Sets Instagram On Fire With Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.