Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Video Games Sound Effects - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games Sound Effects (917 Views)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Prices Of Video Games / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Games Sound Effects by Sektion: 7:13am On May 10, 2015
It's one those things almost every gamer forgets when our minds are blown away by slick, mouth watering and mouth opening grafix; the in-game sound effect. Do we even think if really that is how this particular gun or weapon is suppose to sound like when shot or used, and lots more that comprises sound effects but that is not my major concern, just wanna see the list of the games that you guys have played and you think it has a solid sound effect REGARDLESS of the GAMEPLAY and GRAFIX. For me, my number one is Remedy's Alan Wake titles plus their upcoming Quantum Break(observation from its demo)
Re: Video Games Sound Effects by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
Battlefield 4

(1) (Reply)

Which Game Are U Currently Playing Now Part 2 / Go Pokémon Gyms Are The Target Of Hackers / Look What I Found! Free Mobile Games For MTN Users!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.