Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k (2531 Views)

A Disciplined And Hardworking Civil Engineer Looking For Work Opportunity / I Need A Disciplined/neat Driver Urgently.earn 40k Monthly In Lagos / I Need A Disciplined Driver Urgently.earn 50k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by teejayijaola: 8:30am On May 10, 2015
My name Is Tunji Ijaola,I am in need of a driver urgently to start work next week. His duties would be picking up and dropping off of clients.he would be well trained and would also be expected to be of best behaviour. If you are interested in the job, please get in contact with me before Wednesday the 13th of May 2015. Also kindly call me on 08086728531 or 08022225353.please ensure you have a drivers license before you call and also ensure you can read and write. Thank you very much and God bless you as you apply.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2015
Which state?
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by xreal: 8:47am On May 10, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Which state?

response, pls?
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by kamikaze2458(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2015
Location Please.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by flourishing(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2015
teejayijaola:
My name Is Tunji Ijaola,I am in need of a driver urgently to start work next week. His duties would be picking up and dropping off of clients.he would be well trained and would also be expected to be of best behaviour. If you are interested in the job, please get in contact with me before Wednesday the 13th of May 2015. Also kindly call me on 08086728531 or 08022225353.please ensure you have a drivers license before you call and also ensure you can read and write. Thank you very much and God bless you as you apply.

Am the man for you.Though I don't have a DL but I can apply for one first tomorrow morning.
Give me a try and you won't regret it.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by SleekyP(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2015
flourishing:

Am the man for you.Though I don't have a DL but I can apply for one first tomorrow morning.
how would you drive then? on air shocked shocked
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2015
flourishing:

where do you reside in Lagos?
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by teejayijaola: 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
The job is located in lagos
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by chatwithjide(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2015
I am interested and I have a drivers license. am living in ikorodu, so, when can I start working?
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by flourishing(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2015
GoldenDr:
where do you reside in Lagos?

Sir, I stay in ijaiye ojokoro area of Lagos state.Thanks for your response.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 10, 2015
flourishing:

Sir, I stay in ijaiye ojokoro area of Lagos state.Thanks for your response.
do you know Iju Ishaga? If yes, then drop you CV at 1 Omoniyi street, Balogun b/stop, Iju Ishaga.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by flourishing(m): 1:40am On May 11, 2015
GoldenDr:
do you know Iju Ishaga? If yes, then drop you CV at 1 Omoniyi street, Balogun b/stop, Iju Ishaga.

Thanks very much for your response. Yes I know iju ishaga,and my CV would at the stated address first thing monday morning.Have a blessed week sir.

1 Like

Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by flourishing(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2015
flourishing:

Thanks very much for your response. Yes I know iju ishaga,and my CV would at the stated address first thing monday morning.Have a blessed week sir.

Good morning sir.I have done as instructed.I delivered it this and a young man named samuel received it.thanks n hope to hear from you.

Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by flourishing(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2015
Sir i hope you got my text message, just in case you have any questions please feel free to contact me on the the number 07053648666.
thanks.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by edey2real: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
teejayijaola:

Hmm, that Airtel number is not just an ordinary number.

Would have love to apply but don't stay in Lagos.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2015
GoldenDr:
two despatch riders needed
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by katrinchi(f): 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
smiley
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
katrinchi:

I stay in Lagos and really love to have the job but is it compulsory to be familiar with the whole route in Lagos?
where in Lagos?
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by katrinchi(f): 5:10am On May 13, 2015
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Phil69(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2015
Please Sir, any email address where one can send CV to you? Thanks.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
I can work as the dispatch rider.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 14, 2015
oluface:
I can work as the dispatch rider.
where do you stay?
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2015
GoldenDr:
where do you stay?
mushin
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2015
oluface:
mushin
Do yo have a riders license? If yes, come down to 1 Omoniyi Str, Balogun b/stop, Iju Ishaga
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
GoldenDr:
Do yo have a riders license? If yes, come down to 1 Omoniyi Str, Balogun b/stop, Iju Ishaga
Lagos state government has stopped the registration of riders card but I can get a cover letter which will serve as riders card.
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 14, 2015
oluface:
Lagos state government has stopped the registration of riders card but I can get a cover letter which will serve as riders card.
ok
Re: I Urgent Need A Disciplined Driver.earn 50k by ayflava(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
My name is Ayodeji Adebanjo, i'm from Ogun state but based in Lagos state,
Date of birth: june 24,1980. (34)yrs old
Marital Status: Married with a child.
Address: 22 Lawrence street, cele egbe ikotun, Lagos Nigeria.
Telephone: 07065957952
Email: ayflavour@rocketmail.com

But have lived all my life in Lagos where i learnt driving and i've worked in various companies and can drive various vehicle.
I've been driven for d past 5yrs, also i'm not too familiar with all roads but at least I can try because I still know major routes in Lagos.

An honest, hard-working and dedicated delivery driver, due to possessing I have over five years experience in this line of work, I am aware of Health & Safety and articulate, paying attention to detail, carrying out all tasks to high standards, Excellent communication skills.

I actually stopped schooling at my 2nd year in Lagos State University due to financial aspect.
Am fluent in english speaking and writing too.....I have been driving for more than 5yrs as a driver, but things went so challenging due to far distance from where I live to where I work which made me loose my previous job....so have decided to use my driving skills to work again but I find it very had to get a driving job due to my driven license has expired and had no money for the renewal.
i'd really appreciate if interested you can employ me and help me to renew it, then deduct it maybe from my Very 1st salary.

If you willing to give me a try then here's my number: 07065957952.

Thanks, Ayodeji Adebanjo.

(1) (Reply)

Life After School: 4 Next Things You Can Do To Become Successful. / Bank In Lagos Graduate Job Recruitment / Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.