Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day (24150 Views)

Olympus Has Fallen, Actress Ini Edo Post Photos Of Her Fallen Boobs Online(photo / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Big Butt Model Post Photos Of Her Butt After Taken Butt Injections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by NegeduGrace(f): 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
I love my mum***she is my world**..since daddy died I came to see d real strength of a woman in my mum..**she is my mentor..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by MikeTyson(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2015
Abeg, na how many times dem dey celebrate mothers' day in a year grin grin
Pardon my ignorance. no bash me oo. cheesy
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Crixina(f): 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
ionsman:
I never knew mothers day was every month. angry
i tire o!
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by LOVEGINO(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
that Nadia Buhari mum na wa o
guy if I handle dis one eeh! D husband go regret.
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Telvinsahpa: 9:58pm On May 10, 2015
Happy mothers day to u mum......... I miss u my all . RIP
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by hijacke(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
linda papa lipsrsealed
You are funny
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by OtunbaChibok(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
undecidedIs "mother's" day now celebrated every month?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
linda papa lipsrsealed
Baaaaaddd gaaaaal grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo !!!! I don die!! Eeeeeeehhhhh grin u r not a good gal honestly grin
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2015
Yustash001:
Am sure Nick canon's mum go still dey do Olosho...
grin
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by darisgod(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
Watz all diz drools abt nadia"s mum....yes she's beautiful but u guys cum on she's a grandma........na now I understand y edo peeps dey talk say na face men dey Bleep...........*inPhyno'svoice Iranu Abasha
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Toskie92(f): 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
Is that Nadia's mum or sis! Abeg how old she be when she born nadia! Toyin's mum looks way too decent for her. All d same, nice pix and beautiful Mums
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Forwetinnah: 10:14pm On May 10, 2015
slimbless:
Banky W's mum and sis

Hmmmnn. ..so Banky W is a 3/4 caste, I see
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Ilekeh(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
Nigerians and copy copy. Haven't you guys celebrated your Mother's Day in March?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by letsbet(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
What have you ever done for your mom, durings mothers day?
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 10, 2015
slimbless:
Toyin Aimakhu's mum

Deeper life? shocked
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by VickyRotex(f): 10:25pm On May 10, 2015
VickyRotex's Mum

Love you Momma!!! kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by sinaj(f): 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
hijacke:
You are funny
wink
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by sinaj(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Baaaaaddd gaaaaal grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo !!!! I don die!! Eeeeeeehhhhh grin u r not a good gal honestly grin

cool
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
My mum d best mum, luv u mum

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
slimbless:
Linda Ikeji's mum and dad

grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by fireforfire: 10:47pm On May 10, 2015
lindas dad tho....
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by eleko1: 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
cool kiss wink cool Sweet Moda,ooooo,sweet moda,oooo.if I nor sleep,my moda nor go sleep oooooooo. U are a carbon copy of yo mum.beau family.Abeg,remove d pix b4 dat evil bird IYANGBALI see am.Biko
VickyRotex:
VickyRotex's Mum

Love you Momma!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by VickyRotex(f): 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
eleko1:
cool kiss wink cool Sweet Moda,ooooo,sweet moda,oooo.if I nor sleep,my moda nor go sleep oooooooo. U are a carbon copy of yo mum.beau family.Abeg,remove d pix b4 dat evil bird IYANGBALI see am.Biko

cheesy cheesy Thank you.

As you don mention her now, how she no go take see am. embarassed

Me sef be celebrity, make I celebrate my Mama join.... tongue grin
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Dubemkelly(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
This mothers day is being overrated, guess today was for the Americans, Nigerians would always take it pee, na dem go hype am pass
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2015
Yustash001:
Am sure Nick canon's mum go still dey do Olosho...
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by buoye1(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by opsy67(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
that Nadia Buhari mum na wa o
we are talking abt mother not a new couple okay
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by Makanjuolaa(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2015
iya ni wura... may them reap the soul of their labour

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by misslag(f): 3:00am On May 11, 2015
Mekky2010:
Please how many mothers day in a year?? Please this question is without prejudice to the daily celebration of great motherhood..
. Two mothers day celebration in a year one usa and the other uk
Re: Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day by daroz(m): 3:29am On May 11, 2015
Daroz's mum wink

This is the best mum in the world

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye To Entertainers: "Pray Against Ranting Spirit", Fans React(Pics) / Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) / Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.