Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Are White Christians Different From Black Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are White Christians Different From Black Christians? (384 Views)

Karma Strikes Bishop Eddie Long, Black Christians Are Full Of Pedophiles. / Is It Wrong For Pastor To Buy Fuel From Black Market ? / Did White Christians Use The Bible To Justify Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are White Christians Different From Black Christians? by molason: 1:21pm On May 10, 2015
I noticed something strange in christiandom and I want to have some clarification on it. For example when a white christian does somethings, black christians dont see anything wrong with it, but when a black christian does the same thing, he or she is seen as a sinner. A black deeper life christian(sorry for being specific) would sing worship songs sang by a white lady who wears trouser and d deeper life lady cannot wear that same trouser and if she sees a fellow lady wearing trousers she condemns them outrightly but she still sings the worship song sang by a white woman who wears trousers and doesnt cover her hair. Recently i did curls on my hair and everybody has been calling me a backslider, funny enough most white or foriegn christian musicians do the same curls and most black christians wouldnt see anything wrong in that. Please reactions.
Re: Are White Christians Different From Black Christians? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
If your pastor (as the case may be) preaches to you in the church to abstain from unholy acts, and next you see that pastor doing what is bad in the sight of the Lord, is that enough reason for you to neglect his (the Pastor`s), teachings?
Even those people being condemned by us at times, do have one or two things to offer.
I learn from the good, bad and the ugly.

(1) (Reply)

If Only I Had Been Kinder To Your Mother / Speaking With Authority / Drop It At His Feet - Watch Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.