Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? (3635 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by danaiks(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
This phone has 5 batteries, 2 Sims and an SD Card.
shocked shocked cheesy

Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by dejt4u(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2015
Lol..are they arranged in series or parallel connection?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Tolexander: 5:04pm On May 10, 2015
dejt4u:
I guess they should be in parallel.

chinkooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
lol
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Waspy(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by nerodenero: 5:14pm On May 10, 2015
Why can't they combine the strength of the five batteries into one?

1 Like

Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by lomprico(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2015
Whats d biggie? I pad uses 3 batteries.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by adebayour26: 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Stupid people,.......5 small NOKIA batteries in just a single phone.[/size]
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Masterclass32: 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
Chinkolized
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Electronzeez(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2015
What a waste
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Electronzeez(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
dejt4u:

Series it look but parallel the battery arrangement, more like a phone with power bank capability.
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Ideyontop: 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
Choi
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by mercielizzie(f): 8:11pm On May 10, 2015
Chincoooo!
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by mr9ice18(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
Chinnnnna una no go kill person. Wetin be this.
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by kolinz(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2015
Show us d front view na
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by jabberjawz: 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
5 ba3's, double sim, expandable SD memory, 9.0 megapixels front facing camera,HD TFT screen display,g-shock resistant,Bluetooth, wireless charge, Beats by Dre headphone,......pre order ya copy now...shop number 777 upper iweka, road onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Amabond123: 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
Good evening guys,
Please i need someone to assist with more information on how to get a fraudstar/criminal who has defrauded some people and has gotten the proceeds through an account i happened to be the introducer.Please assist as these gesture of his is almost causing me my job. The police have tried but it seems they are unwilling to continue with the investigation. Any other means of nabbing these guy would be appreciated.
Please contact me if you had useful information.

Thank you.
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Holywizard: 11:15pm On May 10, 2015
made in Ariaria Aba!!!
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Joel3(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
sound OK. but I hope they all have five battery screen Meter to be switching from one to the other without powering off. and can last a week without charging on heavy usage

lol
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by fr3do(m): 1:13am On May 11, 2015
Electronzeez:

Series it look but parallel the battery arrangement, more like a phone with power bank capability.

Even a laptop cannot use voltage from 5 Nokia batteries in series, the voltage will be too high (for electronics), the batteries are connected in parallel to last 5 times as long.

1 Like

Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by 4stylz: 2:06am On May 11, 2015
with the light issues in Africa; even 5 batteries is not enough to keep up with nepa
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by bighead1(m): 2:21am On May 11, 2015
My nigerian niggas with their unending creativity sha
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by tomiobj(m): 4:26am On May 11, 2015
dejt4u:
. Based on. What I am seeing. Both
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by whillyamz98(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2015
Lol! China will neva cease to amaze me.
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by holuwamurewa(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
They will soon make a fone dat uses inverter batteries cheesy
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by weyrey: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
See ehn... I'm tired.
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by deanoffaculty: 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
You will even be wondering if they use this type of phone in their country. They see countries like Nigeria as dumping ground of rubbish.
...........anyways,still waiting for Solar powered phone without battery......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by Yellowson(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
Holywizard:
made in Ariaria Aba!!!
lol, freezone
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by skyhighweb(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2015
Amabond123:
Good evening guys,
Please i need someone to assist with more information on how to get a fraudstar/criminal who has defrauded some people and has gotten the proceeds through an account i happened to be the introducer.Please assist as these gesture of his is almost causing me my job. The police have tried but it seems they are unwilling to continue with the investigation. Any other means of nabbing these guy would be appreciated.
Please contact me if you had useful information.

Thank you.
approach the fraudstar through someone else n do business with them person wen it comes to payment ssay u prefer to pay cash so u at least see who u doing business with. negociate price so it doesn't look easy
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by duduade: 9:02pm On May 11, 2015
Transistor phone
Re: Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? by zeestone99(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2015
This is so sick imagine citizens of my sick Nigeria calling China names...dis is so lame... Wat can our country do, instead dere is fuel scarcity in one of the largest oil producing country in the world...we joke a lot ....SMH

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Powerful Apps For Rooted Android [personal List] / ... / What type of Phone Do You Use ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.