Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Many Persons Got This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Persons Got This (1539 Views)

NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Persons Got This by ciskenn(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2015
TIME 9:00AM PROMPT
Re: How Many Persons Got This by ciskenn(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2015
AFORDONZ GROUP: please who know about them? What are they into? How much could they be paying? So that I could leave Kaduna for Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Got This by saytolz(f): 8:31am On May 11, 2015
ciskenn:
AFORDONZ GROUP:
please
who know about them?
What are they into?
How much could they be paying?
So that I could leave Kaduna for Lagos

Dear, I strongly advise you make proper research on the company before you spend money, time and energy traveling down to Lag for it. Most of these kinda invites are from these GNLD peeps, they are time and money wasters sent from the pit of hell to frustrate unemployed graduates. So think, did you ever apply to any company like that, or did you submit your CV to an outsourcing company. Furthermore, if the coy will be worth traveling down for it should have a good online presence, so, use Google

*my one kobo

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Got This by ciskenn(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
saytolz:

Dear, I strongly advise you make proper research on the company before you spend money, time and energy traveling down to Lag for it. Most of these kinda invites are from these GNLD peeps, they are time and money wasters sent from the pit of hell to frustrate unemployed graduates. So think, did you ever apply to any company like that, or did you submit your CV to an outsourcing company. Furthermore, if the coy will be worth traveling down for it should have a good online presence, so, use Google

*my one kobo
I actually went online and Google it. Their website seems to have some problem.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Sales Reps Needed Urgently - Taraba State / Unadvertised Jobs You Need To Know About / Career Opportunity At Essilor Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.