Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks (3262 Views)

Ota: Home Of Maths Champions / WOULD You Agree To This Full Form Of MATHS / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks by stephan001: 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
Hello great mathematicians in the house. I started teaching Further Maths. few weeks ago and was appaled by the content and presentation of books by Nigerian authors.

As l really want to give my students the best, l would really appreciate soft copies of good Mathematics textbooks especially recent edition of Engineering Maths. by K. A. Stroud (l got a very old edition.).

Please send them to oluwasoromidayo@gmail.com. Please help me breed Maths. geniuses like u guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks by emmdam(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
I have what you need and even better and simplified engineering Mathematics textbooks that can aid your teaching.
Re: I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks by stephan001: 9:57am On May 11, 2015
emmdam:
I have what you need. You can contact me via emmdamlaw@gmail.com if you are interested for a token fee.
Thanks for offering to help. However, l'm taken aback by your request for money because: 1. You are not the author 2. I'm 100% sure that you didn't buy it your self 3. I have not seen it to ascertain whether it meets my standard 4. I want it for no other purpose than the benefit of the youths.

Conclusion: help out if you want to.
Re: I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks by emmdam(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2015
stephan001:
Thanks for offering to help. However, l'm taken aback by your request for money because: 1. You are not the author 2. I'm 100% sure that you didn't buy it your self 3. I have not seen it to ascertain whether it meets my standard 4. I want it for no other purpose than the benefit of the youths.

Conclusion: help out if you want to.
(1) I am not the author of the books. (2) I didn't buy the books but I downloaded the books with my own DATA BUNDLE from a reliable website which you may not be aware of. (3) It is not possible for you to ascertain if the books meet your standard because what you requested for is not a tangible good that you can touch. Even though, there are scammers on nairaland but it all depends on taking risk if you are interested but I can send you screenshots of the books table of content as proof. (4) I understand that you need the book to impact knowledge but it is not for free because I also need money.

Conclusion: Contact me if you need my help.
Re: I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks by stephan001: 3:35am On May 12, 2015
Your rapidly generated biz model is not sustainable as u are not a dealer in e-books. I can't solve your money problems but we can help each other out by sharing vital information that could open taps of money. What did you study?

1 Like

Re: I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks by BobUg28(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
I advise that you source for the website using the authors name and the books . Then download the PDF format, it's gonna be better if you have adobe readers app in your phone.

PS: sorry that it's coming late. Just saw the thread while roaming on the net to get the most reliable mathematics club/blog.

If you have an idea of one , pls don't hesitate to recommend it to me. Thanks for your anticipated compliance.

stephan001:
Hello great mathematicians in the house. I started teaching Further Maths. few weeks ago and was appaled by the content and presentation of books by Nigerian authors.

As l really want to give my students the best, l would really appreciate soft copies of good Mathematics textbooks especially recent edition of Engineering Maths. by K. A. Stroud (l got a very old edition.).

Please send them to oluwasoromidayo@gmail.com. Please help me breed Maths. geniuses like u guys.

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Is Celebrated After Graduating From Medicine School / Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.