Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 (2662 Views)

Kannywood​’s 4 Most Stylish Actresses / The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! / Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Ozarks: 9:35pm On May 10, 2015
My top most beautiful girls. Who takes the crown if Nigeria were to do an all star? Happy comments pls! Number 4 is personally the most beautiful to me..followed by 1 then 2 then 3. Nigeria has fine women oh!

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by vislabraye(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
What are their names ? As for me, the second is the cutest.
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Ozarks: 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
vislabraye:
What are their names ? As for me, the second is the cutest.
The second is Adaeze yobo. Fine babe na be dat!
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Shakazulu2: 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
U guys, just wait and watch as everyone picks from the three light skinned ladies. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
I will go with the third lady, Munachi abbi kiss

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Ozarks: 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
Shakazulu2:
U guys, just wait and watch as everyone picks from the three light skinned ladies. Just watch.

Yes..they always do that. Nigerians have inferiority complex. Truly the darkskin lady is the most beautiful. Her skin is rich and her facial features are the best. More proportionate.

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by dnacrystal: 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
Ozarks:

Yes..they always do that. Nigerians have inferiority complex. Truly the darkskin lady is the most beautiful. Her skin is rich and her facial features are the best. More proportionate.
Actually light glowing skin catches the eye more easily than dark one, that's why many people will prefer the light skin. On this thread, inferiority complex does not apply afterall we aren't the ladies in question.
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by dnacrystal: 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
Ozarks:

Actually light glowing skin catches the eye more easily than dark one, that's why many people will prefer the light skin. On this thread, inferiority complex does not apply afterall we aren't the ladies in question or their sisters.
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by lilmax(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Shakazulu2: 11:50pm On May 10, 2015
Ozarks:

Only a few wud agree with you.....see why bleaching is the order of the day?
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Ozarks: 12:19am On May 11, 2015
Shakazulu2:

Only a few wud agree with you.....see why bleaching is the order of the day?

But that's why when whites date us..they date the darkest ones.
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by texanomaly(f): 12:22am On May 11, 2015
The first one is most beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by fr3do(m): 1:29am On May 11, 2015
1st

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by 3ace(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2015
OP, no 4 you say? Truly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I choose 1 even though 2 is equally beautiful(I just need her looking straight at the camera to access her beauty well)

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by pearl360(f): 9:34am On May 11, 2015
What's the name of the 4th girl?
Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by SirVictory: 9:46am On May 11, 2015
I go with the 1st and please what's her name

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4 by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
pearl360:
What's the name of the 4th girl?
Her name is Queen Celestine and she never won MBGN. She finished as 1st runner-up.

OP, what's the name of that 1st lady?.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Baby Update - Its A Girl. / I Can Go Nu-de In Movies -nollywood Actress (PHOTOS) / See Omotola Jalade Hottest Pics (nice Curved Hips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.