Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Working Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working Online (1236 Views)

Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online / Working Online Helps The Unemployed A Lot / Get A Good Income Working Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Online by EbonyNaija: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2009
An Internet Company is looking to recruit young internet savvy individuals

Requirements :

- You should have internet access for atleast (8 hours) 5 days of the week
- Must understand current social media concepts ( ability to use applications/websites like facebook digg stumbleupon etc )
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision

Job Description

- You will be required to carry out simple routine tasks online that will be evaluated daily, these
tasks will include filling forms , writing articles as well as any other online task deemed fit,
your abillity to use popular websites will extensively tested by our tasks

- It is extremely important that you have access to the internet as all communication will be online
and your work will be evaluated online

- No certificate or qualification is required. We value your ability to meet our deadlines and provide excellent results far more than any certificate, howbeit we expect that the applicant will be atleast a secondary school graduate

Remuneration

- We are slowly building a very strong work-at-home company in Nigeria, probably the first of its kind. As there are global freelancers competing for these sort of jobs we are willing to pay based on the amount of work done.

Method of Application

- Please send details of yourself, including your ability to work effectively online ( websites you visit frequently and the details of your activities on those sites - facebook, nairaland, myspace, blogs etc ), the internet service provider you use in Nigeria and how soon you will be ready to start, also how much you will be expecting as remuneration ( as this job is designed to be as stress free and employee friendly as possible please ensure that your expectation is not bloated, we may not respond to any outrageous sums ). Send this information to jobs@scaviangroup.com
Re: Working Online by alfajamiu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sir, with humble an respect I am forwarding you with this application letter,Which I thinks it will meet you in a good condition amen.I am a native of oyo-state nigeria I was in ibadan in 1979, by name alarape jamiu salaudeen.I have interest in your online work I have the ability of working for good 8hours.

am to be collecting as remuneration #25,000 naira per two weeks I am real ready to state work with
mediate effect. If my application could be given a positive result I will try to the best of my ability,
yours sincerely,
Re: Working Online by mackengift: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
I have submittd my application but the email you gave is not going through, please give us another email address. Mine is Mackengift@gmail.com
Re: Working Online by alfajamiu(m): 4:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Good day sir, I have submitted my application letter thes is my Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com or 2340835176869
Re: Working Online by danex67(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2013
Ur email is no going.....
Re: Working Online by Obeenah(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
If this has anything to do with a guy called Cliff Odebala Clark or a website called www.ellist.com I'd advice anyone not to waste their precious time. Then again if these two names do not come up in your correspondence then you can give it a trial. Cheers guys
Re: Working Online by Gorimakpa(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2013
alfajamiu: Sir, with humble an respect I am forwarding you with this application letter,Which I thinks it will meet you in a good condition amen.I am a native of oyo-state nigeria I was in ibadan in 1979, by name alarape jamiu salaudeen.I have interest in your online work I have the ability of working for good 8hours.

am to be collecting as remuneration #25,000 naira per two weeks I am real ready to state work with
mediate effect. If my application could be given a positive result I will try to the best of my ability,
yours sincerely,

Oga oo. I bow for Naija.

Requirements :
- You should have internet access for
atleast (8 hours) 5 days of the week
- Must understand current social media
concepts ( ability to use applications/
websites like facebook digg stumbleupon
etc )
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision

By the way, I think you guys should look at the date of the post - 2009! Do you think the vacancy can still be open 4 years after?

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Recruits 2010 / Staff Nurse/midwife Urgently Needed at Ogudu-Lagos / Sterling Homes Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.