Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is This A SCAM??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A SCAM??? (1529 Views)

Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? / Any Idea If This Is A Scam? (Updated) 4/2/2016 / Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A SCAM??? by mcfynest(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
Please guy, could this be real?

In exactly 5 days, some of the biggest and best companies, employers and recruiters in Nigeria will gather for the annual BusinessDay/Jobberman Job Fair 2015.

These companies have just ONE reason for participating in the job fair: to hire the best candidates to grow their businesses.

If you are looking for a highly rewarding job or even seeking to switch careers, then register now to attend this event.

This is strictly for candidates who are seeking to start a new job within the next 3-6 months; DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU DON'T NEED A JOB.

Interested? Click link below to register:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1E-XJvuTNRImLaWcxBjCqIpw1sQBgC6ZdmCP0JLKmf7A/viewform

Date: May 14th, 2015
Venue: Landmark event centre, Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos
Time: 9am

According to Jobberman, only companies looking to hire new employees within the next 6 months will participate in the job fair. Some of the companies that have registered include: GTBank, Sterling Bank, Somotex, Deloitte, Poise, Hamilton Lloyd and many others.

If you need more information about the job fair, please contact David Jaiyeola on 08123830994 or via jobfair@.

eers!
JCB
Re: Is This A SCAM??? by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
Shine ur eye! Wat is 'dnt apply if you dnt need job'?
I smell rat!

1 Like

Re: Is This A SCAM??? by mcfynest(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Shine ur eye!
Wat is 'dnt apply if you dnt need job'?

I smell rat!

That is what i thought also o.
Re: Is This A SCAM??? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 11, 2015
I saw same as a mail from jobberman, proceeded to register but stopped when i realized it will be taking place in Lagos. Am not resident in lagos.
I SEE NO SCAM IN IT. Or don't you have an account with jobberman? Don't you receive job alerts & adverts from them? I STILL SEE NO SCAM THEREIN. Why don't you put a call across to clarify your doubts and know if any payments are involved, which is what I think we are all wary of in things like this.

1 Like

Re: Is This A SCAM??? by mcfynest(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2015
Bubewilson:
I saw same as a mail from jobberman, proceeded to register but stopped when i realized it will be taking place in Lagos. Am not resident in lagos.
I SEE NO SCAM IN IT. Or don't you have an account with jobberman? Don't you receive job alerts & adverts from them? I STILL SEE NO SCAM THEREIN. Why don't you put a call across to clarify your doubts and know if any payments are involved, which is what I think we are all wary of in things like this.

Hmmmmm
Re: Is This A SCAM??? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2015
Hey I latter applied just to see what is all about, then got a mail from jobberman that its strictly for lagos residents and that in the course of time a similar job fair can be organised for Abuja and PH residents. Pls if you are resident in lagos and you need a job why don't you give it a try. This might be that oppurtunity you will get a job from.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This From ISON BPO!!!(PHOTO) / Calculation Of Income Tax / Vacancies In Kubwa, Abuja (viva Unisex Salon & Spa) - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.