Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Adaeze Yobo Mother Is A Lesbian! She loves Tacos not Sausages.. Yummy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Mother Is A Lesbian! She loves Tacos not Sausages.. Yummy! (1154 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Puts Babybump On Display [PICS] / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) / Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Mother Is A Lesbian! She loves Tacos not Sausages.. Yummy! by Ozarks: 10:50pm On May 10, 2015
So John Fashnu is putting it out there that his soon to be ex wife Abigail igwe is a lesbian.. Hmm no problem..that's hot. Have you guys seen Adaezes mother The woman fine finish!! Finer than her daughter..in fact she's just sexy. Which man would not like to catch her in bed with another woman..that would be HOT!

A little girl on girl action ain't hurt nobody. I believe him. I even feel they did party's with the maid...my mouth shut lipsrsealed

Re: Adaeze Yobo Mother Is A Lesbian! She loves Tacos not Sausages.. Yummy! by Lovebond34(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
huh?

(1) (Reply)

Akon To Give 600 Million Africans Solar Power / Korede Bello Drops Godwin Video With Don Jazzy / 7 Perfectly Timed Photos. #3 Is Too Good To Miss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.