Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Face Of A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Thief (880 Views)

The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Mob Ties A Thief On Bike In Cameroon, Drag & Kill Him (Graphic Pics / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Thief by valnelly(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2015
It happened this evening being sunday evening 10th april 2015.
She came to our compound and was asking of someone.... She told me that the person wasn't around and she was asked to wait. I offered her a seat close to where i was sitting with my friend that came visiting. Then later on... My friend told me that he was leaving.. So i has to see him off. In the process of seeing my friend off... I realised that i had forgotten my blackberry phone where we were with this girl... I hurriedly dashed back but i couldn't find the girl. I raced down the street and the other neighbouring streets... She was no where to be found. I now later made enquiry about that person she said she was looking for but to my surprise... Nobody bears that name!. She has played me bigtime. On how i got her picture..... She pleaded with me to help her snap and send the pics via Bluetooth so she can upload it through facebook. I complied. This was the only picture she mistakenly left on my android phone undeleted. Pls admin.... I wanna make this picture go viral. She is a theif and should be treated as such

Please note guys..... I have two phones.... An android and a bb. I used my android to snap her not the same bb she stole o. And we are new tenants in that compound. We moved in 2wks ago ... So im yet to get acquainted with other people there.

Re: Face Of A Thief by Dyt(f): 11:48pm On May 10, 2015
U got the pic from same phone she stole?
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Thief by boman2014: 11:50pm On May 10, 2015
OP, are u sure? or you're just blackmailing her?
Re: Face Of A Thief by boman2014: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
Dyt:
U got the pic from same phone she stole? undecided
i wonder
Re: Face Of A Thief by Behira(f): 11:53pm On May 10, 2015
Wat kinda jobless liars do we hav dis days angry I tot u said she stole ur fone how come u still posted a pics u took her wit ur fone. Abegi just say u hav issues wit d girl and u just wanna pay bak by tarnishing her image.
Re: Face Of A Thief by menix(m): 12:00am On May 11, 2015
OP abeg nah jazz u take get d pics abii u went back to where u transferred d pix via Bluetooth and used blacktooth to recover d pix?

Abeg am confused lik shecow now...

Suspecting u paid her 4 kpomo buh she played u...
Re: Face Of A Thief by Opiosko: 12:00am On May 11, 2015
Op sorry oo. Just move on and look for another girl since she no gree for u.
Re: Face Of A Thief by ademega(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2015
So , a visitor came and asked you to snap her and u did ? Then u transfered ? You be camera man ?
She stole your phone and you got her pix on your phone to show us here ? Are you a yoruba movie writer that always take the audience to be natural mumu.
So, she came to ask for someone in your compand that you self never hear the name before . are you a scorter in the house ni or a house help ? Or na today you pack reach the house ? As in you get issues
Re: Face Of A Thief by falcon01: 12:29am On May 11, 2015
grin chai op God don cath you
Re: Face Of A Thief by Motolank: 12:31am On May 11, 2015
Liar. Asewo op
Re: Face Of A Thief by Agbalanze(m): 5:46am On May 11, 2015
O.p, u want us to believe that u don't know d gal yet she asked u to snap her. If she's a phone thief she won't ask for that.
I don't believe ur story. U know d gal well, so stop blackmailing d gal. Settle ur issues wit her or move on if u can't.
Re: Face Of A Thief by Agbalanze(m): 5:48am On May 11, 2015
Better still, tell us she's a runs gal that fails to deliver after payment. That might b abit closer to d truth...
All d same, I don't believe u
Re: Face Of A Thief by valnelly(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2015
Guys.... Please hear me out. This is not blackmail please. I have never seen this girl in my life except for that day. I was with two phones....the blackberry and an android phone. I helped her snap with the android phone while the bb was still on the table.. After snapping... She collected the pictures and deleted all the pictures i had earlier snapped for her except this one. It was when i was going through my phone that i saw this one. Please guys... All i need right now is justice. I will go as far as rewarding anyone who has valuable info as to hwr whereabouts. This is no blackmail... This is no lie. I just wanna retrieve my phone from her and also teach her a lesson. She seemed friendly and jovial.. I guess that was what made me accept to snap her. And since she was gonna collect it immediately via bluetooth.. I just had to help her out .. She also said that her phone camera is faulty too.... Those are the reasons why i accepted to snap her. Pls guys help me out her..... I wanna teach her a lesson.

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Been Duped. Help!!! / The World Of Homosexuals (gays Everywhere) / Jazz:- Phone Disappeared In Her Bag While Music Was Still Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.