Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Wives Know I’m A Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wives Know I’m A Criminal (594 Views)

Lagos Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks,arrest 3 Kidnappers(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wives Know I’m A Criminal by Omooba77: 7:12am On May 11, 2015
A 27-year-old suspected kidnapper, Rasheed Adetunji, who was paraded alongside other suspects, has confessed that his two wives knew he was a criminal and not a kidnapper.
He also revealed that he used part of the ransom money collected from victims to get married to them.
According to the Osun State-born Adetunji, his love for women is responsible for his having two wives at his age and had hoped to marry more before he was arrested.
He told Vanguard that one of his wives had a premonition of his current travails and warned him to stay away from members of his gang.
He regretted that he would miss his wives and family who, he claimed, he was trying to make happy.
On how he joined the kidnapping gang, he said it was Niyi Omosola that introduced and placed him and other members of the gang on an oath administered by a native doctor, known as Baba.

The other suspects are Ifeanyi Chukwuleta, 25, from Oguta in Imo State, and Kolawale Alani, 26, from Ekiti State.
The suspects were arrested after the kidnap of a 62-year-old woman, Kudirat Adeboye, along Eleko-Epe Expressway by six armed men.
It was gathered that the gang contacted the victim’s family and demanded N50 million but eventually accepted N3 million after six days of keeping the victim.
The kidnappers directed the victim’s son to drop the money at a spot on Ijebu-Ode Road, where one of the kidnappers came out from the bush to collect the ransom.
Operatives of Special Anti-robbery Squad, SARS, who were deployed to the area pursued the kidnappers and one of them, Niyi Omosola, was caught.
He said it was Omosola that took operatives to a forest along Epe Road where the victim was rescued. Omosola later died from the gunshot injuries he sustained.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-wives-know-im-a-criminal/#sthash.iYMa4GvZ.dpuf
Re: My Wives Know I’m A Criminal by gede7744(f): 7:21am On May 11, 2015
27yr with 2 wives.by d time he is 37 he would ve married up to 10.anyway that is not going to be as he will be cooling his heels in prison

crime doesn't pay.say no to criminal tendencies
Re: My Wives Know I’m A Criminal by kent79: 7:54am On May 11, 2015
This is serious!
Re: My Wives Know I’m A Criminal by Nobody: 8:00am On May 11, 2015
op
Re: My Wives Know I’m A Criminal by Omooba77: 9:28am On May 11, 2015
gede7744:
27yr with 2 wives.by d time he is 37 he would ve married up to 10.anyway that is not going to be as he will be cooling his heels in prison

crime doesn't pay.say no to criminal tendencies
Na women love for money come put am for trouble now
Re: My Wives Know I’m A Criminal by gede7744(f): 10:11am On May 11, 2015
Omooba77:
Na women love for money come put am for trouble now

who says? l believe is his greed

(1) (Reply)

Robbery At Fadey LAgos i!!! / Kidnapped Ekiti Priest Regains Freedom / Disturbing Photo:: Police Beats Up Young Man Because He Refused To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.