Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

I didn’t organize Oshodi campaign rally killing---MC Oluomo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I didn’t organize Oshodi campaign rally killing---MC Oluomo (512 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I didn’t organize Oshodi campaign rally killing---MC Oluomo by Nationaldaily: 10:36am On May 11, 2015
Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC OLUOMO has refuted the allegation that he instigated the murder of a PDP member in the last All Progressives Congress campaigns rally of Thursday April 9th, 2015 he organised to shore up support for APC candidates at the April 11th polls in the Oshodi-Isolo 1 constituency.

Recounting what transpired during the rally, a stakeholder who pleaded anonymity noted that the campaign train was temporally disrupted by hoodlums that were confirmed to be members of the PDP in the area.

Read More http://nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/3892-i-didn-t-organize-oshodi-campaign-rally-killing-mc-oluomo

(1) (Reply)

Public Information! / Zhou Yongkang Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Join Us To Fight 'holy War' Or Die - Boko Haram Threatens Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.