Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer (4530 Views)

10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / Consulting Job Offer & Associate Membership Via Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2015

Study with us online through Scholarship and be professionally qualified as Associate Member in just one month with offer of consulting job for interested candidates.

WHY STUDY WITH US

*At the moment, we are offering consulting job as Regional Scholarship Representative to new Associate Members.

* On regular basis, we refer our Associates for job placement nationwide to companies in need of business Executives/Managers.

* Access to interest free start-up capital for consulting business after training and successful internship.

*IBA is approved by Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria and also accredited by International Accreditation Organization U.S.A.

*Our Associate Members can apply for the following qualification after submission of written assignments:
(i) MBA degree from Pebble Hills University U.S.A.
(ii) BSC degree in Business Administration from Pebble Hills University U.S.A.

QUALIFICATION
BSC/HND in any discipline (Pass/3rd class graduates need not to apply)
Click here for Details about the programme

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click here for online application.

Note: We have limited slots for this scholarship, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2015
APPLY TODAY
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2015
LOTS of Application Yesterday.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by angeloflig: 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
Is it Totally Free?
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
YES
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2015
Question 3: How much will I pay for registration fee?

Answer: In contrast to other Professional Institutes, we do not charge any Application/registration fee for the Scholarship offer since our scholarship offer is 100%.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Question 4: What is the duration of the Programme?

Answer: The Scholarship is an accelerated programme of one month. For non-scholarship candidates, the programme will run for six months for both online and class based programmes.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
Question 1: Is the scholarship available for everyone?
Answer: No, applicants above 38 years are not eligible to benefit from the scholarship and such candidates will be required to pay N70,000 programme fee. Also, the minimum qualification for scholarship is OND or its equivalents.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by angeloflig: 4:32pm On May 19, 2015
I have applied, when will I hear from you?
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
Very Soon
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2015
Are you looking for job? Fill the Application form.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by Gloria4luv(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2015
Is this totally free, are you not going to demand for money?
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
TOTALLY Free of Charge
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
100 Applications, more 100 needed.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by angeloflig: 10:08am On May 29, 2015
I have registered, what next?
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2015
We shall get back to you next week
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by angeloflig: 2:46pm On May 30, 2015
OK.. I am waiting. Thanks
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by Gloria4luv(f): 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
TESTIMONY
I am so happy!!! I got a success email on 21st of May 2015 that I have been shortlisted for the scholarship program. I am excited and will post updates of how the program is progressing from my end (provided it is not against any ethics whatsoever. I encourage members of TA to apply(I believe the application is still on-going). Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by angeloflig: 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by Ifiegboria(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
I tried to apply. Its saying 'duplicate entry "127"for key PRIMARY". What does this mean?
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by mjcee(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
Ifiegboria:
I tried to apply. Its saying 'duplicate entry "127"for key PRIMARY". What does this mean?

I am getting the same error of some constraints on the primary key. What is the solution?
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
The last person that registered is No 127 on the database, so it is possible that you have registered. You cannot register twice with same email address.

The last person that filled the application form is OSCAR, so if you are OSCAR, be rest assured that your application has been accepted.

But if you are not OSCAR and you continue getting the same message, report back to us.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by mjcee(f): 11:47pm On May 31, 2015
geniusng:
The last person that registered is No 127 on the database, so it is possible that you have registered. You cannot register twice with same email address.

The last person that filled the application form is OSCAR, so if you are OSCAR, be rest assured that your application has been accepted.

But if you are not OSCAR and you continue getting the same message, report back to us.

I am still getting the error message
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by Menuskiiiii(f): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
geniusng:

I am also getting the same error message.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sorry for the error, the issue has been resolved.

Go ahead and register.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by mjcee(f): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=geniusng post=34327398]Sorry for the error, the issue has been resolved.

Go ahead and registeru.[/q

Duplicate key error still persistent .
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by Menuskiiiii(f): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Its now "Failed to read auto-increment value from storage engine"
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Try now
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by mjcee(f): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2015
geniusng:
Try now

Failed to read autoincrement. . . error message still
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by geniusng(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Its like the database is annoyed that why it is stopping @ 127 but no matter what, it must accept 200 needed.

Sorry for the error and thanks for your patience. Please try now, it is working.
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by angeloflig: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks for the Job weldone
Re: Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer by Yseone(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just registered...what else?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. / Scam: Sparch Integrated Services / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.