Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

In Need Of A Business/idea(s) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Business/idea(s) (607 Views)

You Can Talk About Your Business Idea(s) Here......We Will Listen / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Please My Fellows I Need An Urgent Advice In This Importation Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Business/idea(s) by hilaryiwens05: 12:38pm On May 11, 2015
Am in need of a business I can do to earn/gain over 250k in the next 30days. If u gat any, PLEASE pitch me an idea. PLEASE SERIOUS TALKS ONLY.

please am not interested in forex, or dose refer 10 people and be earning from any product dey sell
Re: In Need Of A Business/idea(s) by CVWizards(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
A business that will give you a profit of 250k within 30days of starting? It's possible o, but you have to be very careful not to lose your money to fraudsters.
Re: In Need Of A Business/idea(s) by castruccio(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
Am in need of a business I can do to earn/gain over 250k in the next 30days. If u gat any, PLEASE pitch me an idea. PLEASE SERIOUS TALKS ONLY.

please am not interested in forex, or dose refer 10 people and be earning from any product dey sell
Ok here we go with these that can bring in the profit you want

Oil and Gas business
This is where you register as an independent marketer with major oil firms like Oando to market their produce. After negotiating at the price they will give you per litre you inturn meet with organizations and individuals to marketers to market your product. Hot selling product are Diesel and kerosene. If you stay close to rural areas and you want to be fast I suggest you start with kerosene and target 50 retailers of your kerosene
Re: In Need Of A Business/idea(s) by castruccio(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2015
castruccio:

Ok here we go with these that can bring in the profit you want

Oil and Gas business
This is where you register as an independent marketer with major oil firms like Oando to market their produce. After negotiating at the price they will give you per litre you inturn meet with organizations and individuals to marketers to market your product. Hot selling product are Diesel and kerosene. If you stay close to rural areas and you want to be fast I suggest you start with kerosene and target 50 retailers of your kerosene
Another is agro produce distribution
This is where you get farmers contact or local markets contact to distribute agro produce to organizations and end users. Some of these produce you may have to repackage
Re: In Need Of A Business/idea(s) by castruccio(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2015
castruccio:

Another is agro produce distribution
This is where you get farmers contact or local markets contact to distribute agro produce to organizations and end users. Some of these produce you may have to repackage
Another is agro mini export where you export agro produce and foodstuff to UK and US or Canada. Though this may take longer than you anticipated but its cool too. You can visit my business blog on my signature for more but I do the ones I mentioned and they are capable of raising that amount in a month. You can ask your questions for more clarification. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Good By Google / Bags, Shoe And Hat Production;learn How To Produce N Make Millions Selling Them. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.