Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. (30522 Views)

Myjoy Food Industries Is Recruiting Costing Officers / Help On WAEC RECRUITMENT / HELP on WAEC RECRUITMENT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
adeekiti:
where did u wrote the exam
your write like somebody from ekiti...

Where did you wrote your exams.... Ekiti people...I laugh in yoruba...

Quote me if you re not from ekiti but if you re from there n you say nonsense... I will handle you myself
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by dybaba(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
I am in same shoe. If there is anyone with genuine info on how to rectify the mistakes from WAEC is in the house, please help.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nicepoker(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
I have a different problem. I got A parallel. I want waec to reduce some pls. Its urgent.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by hertheytheydgee(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
prettystella:

I didn't have Neco.
They rejected your affidavit? That's contempt of the court, if your affidavit was via due process, you can take a legal action, they may be compelled to collect it. Who are your employers in the eyes of the law
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Setaje(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
butanep:

Quote me if you re not from ekiti but if you re from there n you say nonsense... I will handle you myself

I honestly think that was a mistake.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Kencruz: 9:43pm On May 11, 2015
Sister the only thing you will do is to go direct to WACE office, do not mind all the Area boys for WACE YABA gate. Move to 7th floor, 3rd door and registar ur case. Mine took me 4months. Just submit and follow it up.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by adanny01(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
I have a similar problem.

Waec skipped a letter in my first name which now appears to be an initial.

My 1st name is Aninta
Waec spelled it Anin a

I graduated and went for NYSC with it. The process of correction as informed by waec was complicated so i abandoned. They said i cannot apply for correction directly but the exams officer of the school must write. Since certificate has been issued, i have to pay full charges of a reprint.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by sumex20(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
prettystella:
This is the third time I am getting dropped because of inconsistency in my date of birth. Waec made a mistake in my date of birth and I just collected my original waec result after my nysc. I have gone to waec office and I was told they can't do it that its over 9 years old. I went and swore affidavits but those companies doesn't seem to believe my affidavits and birth certificate. Is waec now birth certificate? Please what will I do?
I'll advise you to use your Primary School Leaving Certificate in addition to your sworn affidavit as a back up. I've thesame issue but I use my PSLC and they did accept it, they can verify your real age from there.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
efilefun:
Go to waec office to rectify it, very easy
you said very easy? I don't agree with you oo...

Nothing is easy when it comes to Waec... now that it involved, printing of new certificate. It is not that easy... they will tell you the board need to seat to consider your request...

Waec can be frustrating sometimes...

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by idupaul: 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
adeekiti:
Hi dear, where did u write the exam? It took me 4yrs before mine was fixed, the name and age was damn bad, imagine having same age with my mum, it's crazy ... Let me know if I can help sha , maybe the woman that helped me is there

Both of U have clearly reduced ur age joor

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Emdee590(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
Nnaabros:

Red! Red!! Red!!!! Error!! Error!! Error!!!
Then yours should be red ! Red !... Not double or triple exclamation mark
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Setaje:

Maybe... I can't say... I just commented on what I saw...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by hertheytheydgee(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2015
macjurek:
Hi Kindly give me a call tomorrow by Noon, it is possible within One Month, but will cost some money ......................................................................................................................................................................................................Cheers.
Gbajue! Watch out

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by akinola83(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
Dnt be distturbed, u can contact me tru akinyemioladele@yahoo.com. Sometimes I had same problem n it was perfectly rectified for me.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by esoboy875(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
sumex20:
I'll advise you to use your Primary School Leaving Certificate in addition to your sworn affidavit as a back up. I've thesame issue but I use my PSLC and they did accept it, they can verify your real age from there.
Mayb she don't av PSLC.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by DisGuy: 10:12pm On May 11, 2015
after 9 years... what have you been doing since you got the result ?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by saintauch(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
But why would WAEC include date of birth on certificate? Is WAEC result suppose to replace birth certificate?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by soji1992: 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by rezzy: 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
stepo707:
Are some of the people here really graduates? lipsrsealed

Na by force make everybody be graduate? Or dem write graduate near people username.?
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Iamoilprince(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
Kencruz:
Sister the only thing you will do is to go direct to WACE office, do not mind all the Area boys for WACE YABA gate. Move to 7th floor, 3rd door and registar ur case. Mine took me 4months. Just submit and follow it up.

I once went there and dey directed me to Ogba
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by HST(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
I also have a similar problem. I wrote my waec in the year 2006. I just collected my Certificate after my NYSC and notice my other name is wrong. What can i do?
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by soldierdollar(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
adeekiti:
Hi dear, where did u write the exam? It took me 4yrs before mine was fixed, the name and age was damn bad, imagine having same age with my mum, it's crazy ... Let me know if I can help sha , maybe the woman that helped me is there

Hahahaha laff wan kill person here . #falls from pineapple tree#
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by kenex4ever(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
echobee:
is it wrote or write? angry lipsrsealed
trouble !
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
idupaul:

Both of U have clearly reduced ur age joor
are u ok sir
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
butanep:

u can't contest with me nigga, gotta check ur brain cells for u, get fvck outta here. grin
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
ddude:

Hi, please could give some contacts, my wife is having similar issue.
Appreciate in advance
i had my done in Lagos cos I had the exam in lag, the person I know works in waec ogba office
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
adepink:
I wrote mine @ Edo state. G
i don't know if my contact can help cos of the state u had the exam but let's see if I can reach the woman on phone
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
Nnaabros:

Red! Red!! Red!!!! Error!! Error!! Error!!!
u niggas better open an institution where we can learn English , I was surprised I logged in to find 8 mentions, u guys need a better job ok, grin
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by kenex4ever(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
Setaje:

it's nt. Many people here don't know dat since "did" already in past tense in dat context or any other context, it goes with present tense.
Cc mrschima (medical field)

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
adeekiti:
u can't contest with me nigga, gotta check ur brain cells for u, get fvck outta here. grin
you need an English tutor...

I can get you a good one if only you will be loyal
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by baysure9001: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
I had that same issue but now rectified by an insider @ waec.
It takes 3 working days.
Willing to assist.
Ultidable@yahoo.com
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
butanep:
you need an English tutor...

I can get you a good one if only you will be loyal
even ur tutor can't stand me when it comes to English , I can school you if u need too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level) / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.