Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize (992 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by wiringdpt(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
"I'm so sorry for everything that I've done wrong... I want to beg, forgive me," Emmanuel Adebayor's brother Rotimi has told the BBC, after the Togo and Tottenham Hotspur striker criticised his family in a Facebook post last week.

Emmanuel Adebayor's brother has given a contrite interview to the BBC in the wake of accusations on Facebook made against him and other family members by the Tottenham striker.

"I'm so sorry for everything that I've done wrong... I want to beg, forgive me," says Rotimi Adebayor.

"I want him [Emmanuel] to try and be with us again. To sit like a family, do things together. I pray to God that moment is coming soon.

"People are laughing at us, but they will see us and they will cry... God's time is the best, I wish my brother good luck."
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by iykeaniogbe(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2015
wiringdpt:
"I'm so sorry for everything that I've done wrong... I want to beg, forgive me," Emmanuel Adebayor's brother Rotimi has told the BBC, after the Togo and Tottenham Hotspur striker criticised his family in a Facebook post last week.

Emmanuel Adebayor's brother has given a contrite interview to the BBC in the wake of accusations on Facebook made against him and other family members by the Tottenham striker.

"I'm so sorry for everything that I've done wrong... I want to beg, forgive me," says Rotimi Adebayor.

"I want him [Emmanuel] to try and be with us again. To sit like a family, do things together. I pray to God that moment is coming soon.

"People are laughing at us, but they will see us and they will cry... God's time is the best, I wish my brother good luck."
Apologies of a thug...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
What is adebayor?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by vikyno(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
Ehya!! Good of him. But I hope the guy is not looking for another opportunity to continue his games...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by kliq(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
Rotimi just quit the stealing game angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by TunjiMsp: 4:32pm On May 11, 2015
Jklue007:
What is a adebayor?
Olodo,
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother Rotimi Apologize by M4gunners: 7:16pm On May 11, 2015
Lazy boy don't go and fight for your future.

(1) (Reply)

Chad Vs Egypt / Enyeama, Mikel Recalled For Eagles’ Friendlies / Péle Stoped The Biafra War !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.