Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 (55415 Views)

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by dannywhyte(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Download various aptitude test questions, practice questions and so much more here: www.quickjobng.com/resources/. All for free!!!! Materials you can find here: GMAT Questions PWC Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers NLNG Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers Workforce Practice Questions & Answers Psychometric Tests Numerical Reasoning Tests Verbal Reasoning tests TOEFL & GRE Test Questions & Answers DRAGNET and so much more ……..
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by VolturiLord: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Did anyone here write the test in Ibadan?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by Catalyst4eva(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
I wrote the test in PH and succeeded to the next stage. I hav been interviewed 2day. So I'm waiting 4 d next stage to the glory of God.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by jazinogold(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
seems u guys were not much that wrote the test in PH! aw many batches?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by kaka22(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
VolturiLord:
Did anyone here write the test in Ibadan?
Yes. I wrote it in ibadan... how was it?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by VolturiLord: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaka22:

Yes. I wrote it in ibadan... how was it?

Twas alright, did the best I could. You have any idea when we are gonna find out the verdict? Seems the people that write in PH already conducted an interview.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by kaka22(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
VolturiLord:

Twas alright, did the best I could. You have any idea when we are gonna find out the verdict? Seems the people that write in PH already conducted an interview.
I don't know... Interview? How so? Did they do their aptitude test today?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by VolturiLord: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaka22:

I don't know... Interview? How so? Did they do their aptitude test today?

Yeah, they did. A friend of mine write over there. Seems like they were told to wait after the exam and the successful candidates then proceeded to the interview phase.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by kaka22(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
VolturiLord:

Yeah, they did. A friend of mine write over there. Seems like they were told to wait after the exam and the successful candidates then proceeded to the interview phase.
Wow, that's fast... They may send it tomorrow since it was CBT...
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by marytin(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
I really do not understand why access bank would send me 2 different messages on the 30th of June;

Thank you for your interest in Access Bank.

We have reviewed your resume and are pleased to inform you that your application was successful.

Please prepare for an aptitude test for which you will be contacted within 4 weeks.

Best Regards

The Access Bank Recruitment Team

and after about 10 minutes I got this other text below with some grammatical errors;

Thank you for applying you the Entry Level position with Access Bank Plc and appreciate your interest in our organization and success.

We had an extremely competitive pool of candidates and have had to make hard decisions, although your qualifications are impressive the decision is not to move your application forward. We greatly appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you the best of luck with your job search.

Yours faithfully,
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by kaka22(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
marytin:
I really do not understand why access bank would send me 2 different messages on the 30th of June;

Thank you for your interest in Access Bank.

We have reviewed your resume and are pleased to inform you that your application was successful.

Please prepare for an aptitude test for which you will be contacted within 4 weeks.

Best Regards

The Access Bank Recruitment Team

and after about 10 minutes I got this other text below with some grammatical errors;

Thank you for applying you the Entry Level position with Access Bank Plc and appreciate your interest in our organization and success.

We had an extremely competitive pool of candidates and have had to make hard decisions, although your qualifications are impressive the decision is not to move your application forward. We greatly appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you the best of luck with your job search.

Yours faithfully,
June 30th? Why are you pasting it here now?...
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by julz24: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please for those who did the test in lagos, have you gotten feedback?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by sirculynz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
sirculynz:

I haven't
julz24:
Please for those who did the test in lagos, have you gotten feedback?
Yeah i just got a test that i was successful that they will contact me soon
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by Fastgrade(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Yeah i just got a test that i was successful that they will contact me soon. Indeed you are successful since it was a TEST you received.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by sirculynz(m): 12:56am On Jul 29, 2015
jazinogold:
seems u guys were not much that wrote the test in PH! aw many batches?

Maybe
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by sirculynz(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Catalyst4eva:
I wrote the test in PH and succeeded to the next stage. I hav been interviewed 2day. So I'm waiting 4 d next stage to the glory of God.

what did they ask u guys on the interview please, mine is tomorrow?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by amy44(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Same here I also have myn tomorrow. Pls help grin
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by amy44(f): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
sirculynz:

what did they ask u guys on the interview please, mine is tomorrow?
Pls where is ur interview taken place is it Lagos?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by damiiige(f): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2015
amy44:

Pls where is ur interview taken place is it Lagos?

Has anyone that wrote and got a success SMS from Ibadan gotten any interview details yet?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by aleemy(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2015
damiiige:

Has anyone that wrote and got a success SMS from Ibadan gotten any interview details yet?

Yes o, some of Ibadan candidates received their interview details yst9t. Panel Interview to take place in Lagos on Monday
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by ignis: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
I got a mail that I was scheduled for 24th July @ Lagos. Because am very far from Lagos, I ignored the mail.
On the 29th July I got another mail informing me that am scheduled for 18th August at Lagos
Am bit confused as I didn't ask for rescheduling.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by horkanmi: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Did anyone get accessbank test invite for this week at the office in Apapa?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by Samguine: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
ignis:
I got a mail that I was scheduled for 24th July @ Lagos. Because am very far from Lagos, I ignored the mail.
On the 29th July I got another mail informing me that am scheduled for 18th August at Lagos
Am bit confused as I didn't ask for rescheduling.
Hi. Please did you finally honor the interview invite?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by ignis: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Samguine:

Hi. Please did you finally honor the interview invite?
No I didn't
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by Samguine: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
ignis:

No I didn't
I got the third invite on Monday and it's been slated for tomorrow. Still contemplating if I should go.. smiley
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by ignis: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Samguine:

I got the third invite on Monday and it's been slated for tomorrow. Still contemplating if I should go.. smiley
If the distance is not far, you could give it a try.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by Fem1: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please, house, who knows when the next batch for training school starts? I, am done with all the interviews, but I have not been called for the medicals or account opening stage...please, house, is there anyone in my shoe?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by horror2000(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
All these banks have their candidate, so you just need to pay to God for his mercy.From my experience, I have tried about ten of them not until I got a post at http//:www.nairapoint.com and my life change.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by matilda02(f): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fem1:
Please, house, who knows when the next batch for training school starts? I, am done with all the interviews, but I have not been called for the medicals or account opening stage...please, house, is there anyone in my shoe?
hv u been called nw

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by ojaystixx: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Plss who can give me a good description of how to get to access bank head office from ikorodu. Plot 999C Danmole Street, Off Idejo, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by doctobani(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
ojaystixx:
Plss who can give me a good description of how to get to access bank head office from ikorodu. Plot 999C Danmole Street, Off Idejo, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Take Obalende/CMS, drop at obalende, walk down d bridge, take a marwa going to Odeku, tell d marwa driver to stop u at idejo, drop and ask for access bank HQ.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 by ojaystixx: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Thank you very much for d description am so greatful...... Pls anyone with access bank aptitude test questions because i have been invited for a test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Write Your Name Officially / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.