Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again (648 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by Kakakino(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2015

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/no-not-anymore-ojbs-kidney-reportedly-collapses-again/
Popular Nigerian music producer and singer, Babatunde Okungbowa popularly known as OJB is reportedly on admission at the General Hospital, Lagos following a relapse of his kidney ailment.

OJB, who had a successful kidney transplant in India last year, had a relapse two weeks ago, this is according to a report by Yes! International magazine.

A source at the hospital who spoke to the magazine said

“The medical experts who attended to OJB at the Lagos Hospital were shocked at the sudden relapse despite last year’s successful kidney transplant. They chided him for not going back to India for post-surgery check-ups as specified by the team of Indian doctors in the medical report given to him”.

When contacted, his third wife, Korede said

“I don’t want to say anything about it unless he talks about it himself. Have you called him? Because I have not seen the story and he has even warned me about it. So please I don’t want to have anything to do with it unless he talks about it himself. He warned me and I have to respect and obey my husband” she said

His first wife, Mabel donated one of her kidneys to him last year and he was believed to be doing well until this recent development.
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by midolian(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2015
This is serious!

Could it be that the one the wife donated last year was on the verge of collapsing when she donated it? God, take control.
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by Trinxie(f): 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
hmmm...see true love, na first wife donate kidney oooo. He no go for post-surgery check-up...he believes the remaining wives will give him one each abi. Alaigboran omo. It pays to take to instructions....anyway, God will heal him in Jesus name
P.S: Who is OJB? and Which song did he sing? embarassed
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by rawpadgin(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2015
OJB again
may God heal him o

BTW i thought i saw OBJ

1 Like

Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by Babe2sure(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2015
This is terrible!

I don't get it. Didn't he know post-surgery check-up is important? Infact, not going for check-ups and not adhering strictly to medication, may lead to relapse.

It's a pity, after all he had gone through!
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
He behaved like an ignorant illiterate by not goin for his post-surgery check up...On a gud day sef,,check up shld b considered nd taken serious.. Not to tlk of some1 who's experienced dialysis nd all sorts of pain kidney rupture or failure myt com wt...He shld heed evry single advice frm his doctor to avoid experiencing such again... Woaw!!! I hope he gets ova ds again sha
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2015
Questionable source
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by Pavore9: 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
Sighs!
Re: No Not Anymore! Ojb’s Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again by pretydiva(f): 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm..its well wif him

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha Abeg See This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Wife / Todays Trend! Check Out Photo Of Kendall And Kourtney Kardashian That Got Fans T / Don Jazzy And Rihana! Whatsup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.