Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Guardiola Rejects City Talk: I Will Be At Bayern Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Rejects City Talk: I Will Be At Bayern Next Season (383 Views)

Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite / Rohr Rejects Imama Amakapabo As Assistant Coach Of Super Eagles / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola Rejects City Talk: I Will Be At Bayern Next Season by BarcaBlood: 2:51pm On May 11, 2015
The 44-year-old has been closely linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena of late but insists that he wants to see out his contract in Bavaria Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has insisted that he has no intention of moving to Manchester City at the end of the season.

The Bavarians have struggled of late, losing their last four games in all competition, sparking talk that he could move elsewhere at the end of the season. Former Bayern and City midfielder Dietmar Hamann claimed that he was already in advanced talks with the deposed English champions but the 44-year-old says he has no intention of leaving.

“I have one year left on my contract. I’ll stay here
next season. That is all,” he insisted at a press
conference.

(1) (Reply)

Bet Cleric Criminal Of Our Time / Pls Is This Creativity Or What? / Ryback Wins Intercontinental Title After Grueling Elimination Chamber Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.