Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d (2611 Views)

*for Married Folks: Sexual Acts And Their Permissibility In Islam / What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2009
"They" are accusing us of condoning suicide bombings, rape, child marriage and all the other atrocities that "Muslims" commit. They also accuse those of us who don't condone these acts of not being vocal enough. This is the time now to speak, to prove to them that we are not evil and we love everyone. Don't you see how they shout from the roof top denouncing all evil acts committed by Christians and other non-Muslims. Now's the time, let them know we are not all terrorists, we are not all rapists, we are not all murderers! Please write it on your forhead, in fact if you can please tattoo it. Wear a T shirt that says "I hate radical Islamists". Better yet convert to Christianity to prove that you don't support terrorism! **because we care so much what Christ-worshippers think of us** grin

Peace Love & Butterflies
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2009
Word Riskie! cheesy tongue

I dont hate anyone personally nor thier religious beliefs, but the hatred we collectively suffer because of the extremism of some muslims, is not justified!

Do your religion and i do mine, simple!!

Fuelling the fires of religious hatred and directly insulting other peoples religion has to stop
! grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
here is the hypocrisy of your own words.

MrCrackles:

I dont hate anyone personally nor thier religious beliefs, but the hatred we collectively suffer because of the extremism of some muslims, is not justified!

Is the violence jews all over the world suffer at the hands of muslims ALONE justified?
Is the constant threat to American and European interests at the hands of muslims ALONE justified?
Why is no one else "hating" sikhs or hindus? why is no one else afraid of scientologists?

MrCrackles:

Do your religion and i do mine, simple!!

The rest of the world believes this . . . unfortunately muslims dont and that is the fact. You are free to build a mosque in the UK, try building a church in Sokoto state or Saudi Arabia . . .

MrCrackles:

Fuelling the fires of religious hatred and directly insulting other peoples religion has to stop[/font]! grin

You're better off preaching to muslims. Prior to 9-11 many of us didnt even know what a quran looked like. After seeing muslims in far away Kaduna dancing after 9-11 we now know better . . .

Until muslims start looking inward . . . rather than putting on a victim mentality nothing will change. Not all muslims are terrorists but 99% of terrorists are muslims and do so openly in the name of the quran. Majority of islamic states are today hotbeds of intolerance, violence and death cue Sudan, Somalia, Chad, Pakistan, Iraq, Gaza, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan . . . it is the fault of no one else but yours!

Blacks kill no one after centuries of slavery, Germans are more comfortable with jews than muslims, Americans are constantly being warned not to travel to muslim states . . . dont waste your time preaching to us . . . we are not the ones "hating" you and promising to convert the entire world to our religion in the name of "jihad".
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2009
davidylan:

here is the hypocrisy of your own words.

Is the violence jews all over the world suffer at the hands of muslims ALONE justified?
Is the constant threat to American and European interests at the hands of muslims ALONE justified?
Why is no one else "hating" sikhs or hindus? why is no one else afraid of scientologists?

The rest of the world believes this . . . unfortunately muslims dont and that is the fact. You are free to build a mosque in the UK, try building a church in Sokoto state or Saudi Arabia . . .

You're better off preaching to muslims. Prior to 9-11 many of us didnt even know what a quran looked like. After seeing muslims in far away Kaduna dancing after 9-11 we now know better . . .

Poppycocks as usual David, so i am not surprised!

Woof!Woof!!Woof!
!! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poppycocks as usual David, so i am not surprised!

Woof!Woof!!Woof!
!! grin cheesy tongue

i'm not shocked . . . deciet is the hidden language of the quran. When u're faced with the truth you skirt around it, lie and pretend they dont exist.
Sorry . . . the truth is bitter. The whole world can now see differently. No wonder most simply cowered in their countries while letting Israel pound the Gazans to dust. Sadly very soon tanks and missiles will start answering you blood thirsty folks and none of us will bat an eyelid.

Say woof again hypocrite . . . u are free to immigrate to christian nations and even threaten us shld we refuse to include sharia in the law for you.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by mukina2: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2009
Riskie:

"They" are accusing us of condoning suicide bombings, rape, child marriage and all the other atrocities that "Muslims" commit. They also accuse those of us who don't condone these acts of not being vocal enough. This is the time now to speak, to prove to them that we are not evil and we love everyone. Don't you see how they shout from the roof top denouncing all evil acts committed by Christians and other non-Muslims. Now's the time, let them know we are not all terrorists, we are not all rapists, we are not all murderers! Please write it on your forhead, in fact if you can please tattoo it. Wear a T shirt that says "I hate radical Islamists". Better yet convert to Christianity to prove that you don't support terrorism! **because we care so much what Christ-worshippers think of us** grin

Peace Love & Butterflies

LOL grin grin you nor well o grin

No matter how much we try to explain, we will all be seen as the same, so why bother? cheesy

I know what i beleive in.  If  they cant understand that well thats their problem cheesy
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
^^ How true
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by babs787(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
DAVIDYLAN, Whats your problem sef, you like deflecting threads, OLODO grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by ayinba1(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Babs

Rite u are!

He's olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je! grin

@Riskie
I agree with Mukina. Even when you condemn unIslamic acts, they still believe the perpetrator did the right thing Islamically, simply because he said so.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by bawomolo(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
shouldn't you guys address the issue of Religious Fundamentalism rather than claiming everything negative as "Unislamic"?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2009
bawomolo:

shouldn't you guys address the issue of Religious Fundamentalism rather than claiming everything negative as "Unislamic"?

thank you for spotting the incredulity in the islamic world.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Lagosboy: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2009
Riskie:

Peace Love & Butterflies

Very true Riskie thumbs up.

Unless you change ur religion and follow their ways they would never be pleased with you.

I just dont understand why they cant do theirs and let us do ours shikena!!!
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

Very true Riskie thumbs up.

Unless you change ur religion and follow their ways they would never be pleased with you.

Actually we've done ours in peace for centuries without disturbing you arabians. It was you goons who got on horses and camels to islamize us at the point of death . . . it is you goons who constantly talk about one day forcing us all to submit to the will of the demon called allah . . . sorry its high time you followed your own claims.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2009
davidylan:

Actually we've done ours in peace for centuries without disturbing you arabians. It was you goons who got on horses and camels to islamize us at the point of death . . . it is you goons who constantly talk about one day forcing us all to submit to the will of the demon called allah . . . sorry its high time you followed your own claims.

Dafidi!!!! Not all Muslims are Arab. They only make up 20% of the Muslim population. Don't forget that the Christian crusades were not entirely peaceful either. Nobody ever tried to force you to submit to the will of the Allah. It's your choice to choose the truth over bull-honky. And please David let's be a civil here. No need to refer to Allah in such a dispicable manner. That's totally uncalled for. In as much as I don't believe Jesus is worthy of worship I would never refer to him in that manner.

~~**Peace Love & Butterflies**~~
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2009
Riskie:

Dafidi!!!! Not all Muslims are Arab. They only make up 20% of the Muslim population. Don't forget that the Christian crusades were not entirely peaceful either. Nobody ever tried to force you to submit to the will of the Allah. It's your choice to choose the truth over bull-honky. And please David let's be a civil here. No need to refer to Allah in such a dispicable manner. That's totally uncalled for. In as much as I don't believe Jesus is worthy of worship I would never refer to him in that manner.

Priceless!
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
Riskie:

Several problems with your write up:

1. Islam is clearly arab culture and politics dressed up in the garb of religion. Ever wondered why you can only pray to allah in arabic and why no other language but arabic is accepted with him?

2. Christian crusades were a RESPONSE to islamic invasion of christian lands . . . enough of exploiting the crusades to score cheap points. If the swords of allah did not threaten to bring down Rome, occupy Spain, invade Jerusalem and lay siege at the gates of Vienna and France there would have been no crusades.

3. We only have a "choice" not to worship allah in predominantly christian nations. Try going to set up a small house fellowship in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
Riskie:

What a contradiction . . . in saying Christ (which means the ANOINTED ONE) The Lord is not worthy of worship you have already done way more than i did.  cheesy In one sentence you simply labeled me a worshipper of an idol and then proceed to lecture me on how not to use "despicable" words?

The most despicable insult you can use for a christian is to call Jesus Christ, the Lord God of Heaven and Earth a "prophet of allah" . . .
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2009
davidylan:

Several problems with your write up:

1. Islam is clearly arab culture and politics dressed up in the garb of religion. Ever wondered why you can only pray to allah in arabic and why no other language but arabic is accepted with him?

2. Christian crusades were a RESPONSE to islamic invasion of christian lands . . . enough of exploiting the crusades to score cheap points. If the swords of allah did not threaten to bring down Rome, occupy Spain, invade Jerusalem and lay siege at the gates of Vienna and France there would have been no crusades.

3. We only have a "choice" not to worship allah in predominantly christian nations. Try going to set up a small house fellowship in Saudi Arabia.

Ok and Christianity is paganism dressed up in the garb of monotheism tongue. Ever wonder why you still bow down to statues, have images of your "lord and savior" and still make use of the "Christmas" tree. The reason we pray in Arabic is simply because the prayers were originally penned in Arabic and because Arabic,when translated may lose it's meaning. When I finish my prayers I make my supplications in English because I am more fluent in it. The point in keeping the Qur'an in Arabic is to ensure that it remains unchanged due to improper translation.

There is choice in Muslim lands to worship as one pleases. There are Christian schools and even Churches here. Several of them in fact. The Christian people here are allowed to worship Jesus as long as the don't go evangelising and knocking on doors like those lousy Jehovah's witnesses. By the way in case you didn't know there is a sizeable Jewish population in Yemen that are doing just fine and are not harassed by the Arab/Muslim Yemenis. JEWS!! And they have been there for ages. Muslims are generally very tolerant. Don't believe the hype!

Crackles! How now? cheesy

Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
Riskie:

Crackles! How now?  cheesy

M good love, hope u r too?! kiss

Look Daffidi Oshrekekabababababa dont deserve all the lectures, he his a stubborn goat with no regards for other peeps religion
! tongue cheesy
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Look Daffidi[b] Oshrekekabababababa [/b] dont deserve all the lectures, he his a stubborn goat with no regards for others
! tongue cheesy

I dey  kiss

Speaking in tongues are you? ROFL!!! Serious sign of madness. It's sad they can't see that.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2009
Riskie:

The reason we pray in Arabic is simply because the prayers were originally penned in Arabic and because Arabic,when translated may lose it's meaning.

and yet you go around lying that the biblical prophets who died centuries before we knew anything about arabic were muslims?  grin
Since arabic is relatively a new language . . . and muslim prayers were ORIGINALLY penned in arabic what prayers were your fictious "prophets" (ALL of whom were Jewish or progenitors of the jewish race) saying and to whom and in what language? Was allah answering Hebrew and aramaic prayers? grin
why did he suddenly change his mind and choose arabic? You people shoot yourselves in the foot with all these nonsense.

Riskie:

When I finish my prayers I make my supplications in English because I am more fluent in it. The point in keeping the Qur'an in Arabic is to ensure that it remains unchanged due to improper translation.

Was Solomon a muslim? He certainly didnt speak arabic!  grin You people are beyond confused.

Riskie:

There is choice in Muslim lands to worship as one pleases. There are Christian schools and even Churches here. Several of them in fact. The Christian people here are allowed to worship Jesus as long as the don't go evangelising and knocking on doors like those lousy Jehovah's witnesses. By the way in case you didn't know there is a sizeable Jewish population in Yemen that are doing just fine and are not harassed by the Arab/Muslim Yemenis. JEWS!! And they have been there for ages. Muslims are generally very tolerant. Don't believe the hype!

Yeah . . . again you skipped my point . . . try setting up a small house fellowship in Saudi Arabia or bringing in a bible. Tolerant my ass!  grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2009
Riskie:

I dey kiss

Speaking in tongues are you? ROFL!!! Serious sign of madness. It's sad they can't see that.

It cant be much worse than stoning the devil. cheesy
How do you use physical stones to beat a spirit? The devil must be laughing at you since u're all coming to pay him a visit by an irrevocable decree of allah in sura 19:71 anyway.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2009
Oh dear, "god David" is back!!! grin

Dem swear for u ahn ahn!
!! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by dayokanu(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2009

Like London Bombing, Miss world riots, Madrid bombing,

Like xtians in Moslem countries are allowed to do yours while you all worship undeterred in Europe and America
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Like London Bombing, Miss world riots, Madrid bombing,

Like xtians in Moslem countries are allowed to do yours while you all worship undeterred in Europe and America

dont mind them, al taqqiya is part of the religion so what do you expect.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by bawomolo(m): 4:00am On Feb 10, 2009
There is choice in Muslim lands to worship as one pleases. There are Christian schools and even Churches here. Several of them in fact. The Christian people here are allowed to worship Jesus as long as the don't go evangelising and knocking on doors like those lousy Jehovah's witnesses

that's containment and not religious tolerance. Why refuse Christians the ability to evangelize if you are not confident in your beliefs.

Muslims are generally very tolerant. Don't believe the hype!

your example of yemen is rubbish

Some 45 Jews in Sa'ada, Yemen, have fled their homes after being threatened by radical Muslims and are seeking aid from the government, according to a Jan. 21 report in the Saudi daily Al Wattan. The Jews apparently received letters accusing them of being part of an “international Zionist conspiracy" and warning them to leave their homes within 10 days. The letters threatened that those who stayed would be killed or their children abducted and their homes looted.

The Jews have moved into a hotel in the city of Sa'ada, north of the capital Sana. A formal complaint was submitted to President Ali Abdullah Saleh, the report said. Israel Radio broadcast an interview with a member of al-Salem’s Jewish community confirming that the threats had been received.

Yemeni authorities have assured the Jews they can return home and will be protected, Al-Wattan reported. The Jews hope to return to their homes in Yemen, where they have lived for many generations.

Some 45,000 Yemeni Jews — nearly the entire community — were brought to Israel in the "Operation Magic Carpet" airlift in 1948. The Israeli operation followed local riots in which scores of Jews were killed. Only some 200 Jews live in Yemen today.

http://www.ww4report.com/node/3080
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by bawomolo(m): 4:03am On Feb 10, 2009
The reason we pray in Arabic is simply because the prayers were originally penned in Arabic and because Arabic,when translated may lose it's meaning.

shocker i thought the word of God should be intelligible among all languages. what kind of God do u worship? a pro-Arabic one? How were prayers originally penned in Arabic when Arabic is a relatively new language.

It's obvious you Muslims skirt around the issue of Religious fundamentalism rather than address it.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 10, 2009
bawomolo:

that's containment and not religious tolerance. Why refuse Christians the ability to evangelize if you are not confident in your beliefs.

Excellent observation . . . these hypocrites think we are dumb. Imagine if the UK allowed muslims to pray only on the grounds that they dont use loudspeakers during call to prayers or dont build mosques in certain areas? Would that qualify as "religious tolerance" to these agents of pseudo-arab slavery?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2009
You can say whatever you want. The more you whine and complain about Islam the more curiosity you build in people around the world. Those curious people are finding out on their own what Islam really is and they are converting by the thousands. More people converted to Islam after 9-11. Every year 20,000 people convert to Islam in the US alone.Why? Because the people who spread hate made them wondered what is this Islam really about. They found out that it is not about violence, murder and rape. They found that if and when practiced correctly it gives women rights, tells us to have sympathy for others and encourages us to be civil. How many Muslims have you personally ever come across in real life that believe it's ok to kill innocent people? How many have you come across in real life that are married to children? How many have you come across that killed their sister because she refused a suitor? How many if any? Be honest. The bottom line is that the people who perpetuate these acts are one in a million. Few and far between. The absolute minority!

And David I just want to know why do you care to come on this board so much if you hate Islam? Do you think you will convert anyone here? Or do you just love to argue? Just asking. smiley
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by bgees(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2009
its a shame that people tend to generalize. i am very sure there are more good muslims than bad ones . and i dont think islam is major cause of international terrorism or violence, it is rather poverty and illiteracy . note that there are some very safe and islamic countries in the middle-east.

and there is nothing islamic about the so called '' islamic terrorists '' out there. Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by ayinba1(f): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

What a contradiction . . . in saying Christ (which means the ANOINTED ONE) The Lord is not worthy of worship you have already done way more than i did.  cheesy In one sentence you simply labeled me a worshipper of an idol and then proceed to lecture me on how not to use "despicable" words?

The most despicable insult you can use for a christian is to call Jesus Christ, the Lord God of Heaven and Earth a "prophet of allah" . . .

David,

who anointed Jesus? Allah, He is The One muslims worship.

@bawomolo
As an atheist,  (or maybe you are a xtian now), you sound even more confused than David and that is saying A LOT.

To David, Islam = arab; the guy must be living in the prestone ages!

MrCrackles:

Look Daffidi Oshrekekabababababa dont deserve all the lectures, he his a stubborn goat with no regards for other peeps religion
! tongue cheesy

@MrCrackles,
good one, how about,  sangalobuxhkamarajaaajaaaaooohhhhh  hmn,hmn,,,hmnnnn! ohjsgsjsgszz! ok, even i cannot pronounce that last part,   grin    yeye!
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by mukina2: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
brash and Ayinba
una nor kill me o grin grin grin grin grin grin

wetin be all that gibberish wey una post grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Quran Refer To Allah As 'god' And Not 'God'? / Status Of The Noble Companions / Parenting In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.