Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness (804 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness by teyus: 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pRVnUwj8mco/VVCda_Wz9QI/AAAAAAAAoO8/nY3JN6P6VFE/s1600/EMMA.jpg[/img]

http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/05/emmanuel-adebayors-brother-rotimi-begs.html

Emmanuel Adebayor's brother, Rotimi Adebayor, who the Togo and Tottenham Hotspur striker has put on blast in two posts on Facebook recently, is begging his brother and other family members for forgiveness for the mistakes he has made.

Rotimi Adebayor told the BBC that he's "on his knees" asking for the family to be together again.

"I'm so sorry for everything that I've done wrong... I want to beg, forgive me. I want him [Emmanuel] to try and be with us again. To sit like a family, do things together. I pray to God that moment is coming soon. People are laughing at us, but they will see us and they will cry... God's time is the best, I wish my brother good luck." he said
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness by craise(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
ok..he is now begging on his knees I just hope it's not too late sha. Seyi please forgive your lil bro and move on.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness by Precide(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2015
You mean it??
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness by resty4(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
Hope is(rotimi) repentance is from d heart.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Brother, 'rotimi' Begs For Forgiveness by crownprince102: 4:30pm On May 11, 2015
All what you did were pathetic. The worth of what Adebayor claim you stole from him when suming it together is over €60,000 (N12,600,000) not including the Priceless things like Zenedine Zidane signed shirt, Late Marc- Vivien Foe Shirt and stuffs like that.

You and your family has tarnish Seyi's Image, his personality and you 've affected him mentally. Especially your sister, Lucia. She seems to be unrepentant despite her attrocities. Was she not the one who when to lease out a house worth $1,000,000 (N240,000,000) without the owners permission.

God forgives is our sins, Adebayor isn't a saint either, he has to forgive you. Thanks for realising your mistake and making amendment. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

[PHTOTO] Suggest A Caption For This Funny Picture / To All Surebet247 Users You Are Advise To Register A New Account / Were Ni Mourinho Yi Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.