Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Photo:replica Of Your Project-duration & Sqm Mtrs Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photo:replica Of Your Project-duration & Sqm Mtrs Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used (1490 Views)

Looking For Quality and Affordable Roof Tile in Nigeria (Stone Coated Roof Tile) / ROOFING: REPLICA OF YOUR PROJECT (Cost & Sqm Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used). / LOCATION, SQM & COST OF OUR QUALITY STONE COATED/ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEET PROJECT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:replica Of Your Project-duration & Sqm Mtrs Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
Below are the pictures of some of our quality stone coated roofing tiles projects with their location, duration, square meters

used in completing the project.

Our quality stone coated roofing tiles are from New Zealand and South Korea.

We care for quality, we set the standard of excellence in executive roofing and we roof to suit your taste because we have

professional installers at our disposal.

PROJECT LOCATION: Sango Ota-Ifo, Ogun state.

PROJECT DURATION: From 08-05-2015 To 11-05-2015.

SQUARE METER: 420sqms

ROOF PANEL: SHINGLE DESIGN with 50years warranty.

GAUGE: 0.55mm

COLOR: BLACK AND GREY.

For your quality stone coated roofing tiles from New Zealand and South Korea.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.

Thanks so much for your patronage.

Client comment:

You can't choose what is not nice for me.

I believe you bro.

Re: Photo:replica Of Your Project-duration & Sqm Mtrs Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2015
PROJECT LOCATION : BENIN, EDO STATE

PROJECT DURATION: From 04-02-2015 To 08-02-2015

SQUARE METER: 460sqms

ROOF PANEL: ROMAN DESIGN with 50years warranty.

COLOR: BLACK.

CLIENT/OWNER'S COMMENT: The guys did a very good job and my brother is quite satisfied with their job and I love what I saw. I sincerely commend them.

It's my pleasure and quite happy to associate with Nigerians. More gratifying is the fact that we met via the Internet and we had a successful dealing. Hope to meet you someday.

Re: Photo:replica Of Your Project-duration & Sqm Mtrs Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2015
PROJECT LOCATION : WARRI, DELTA STATE.

PROJECT DURATION: From 17-01-2015 To 25-01-2015

SQUARE METER: 694sqms

ROOF PANEL: BOND DESIGN with 50years warranty.

Re: Photo:replica Of Your Project-duration & Sqm Mtrs Of Stone Coated Roof Tile Used by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
PROJECT LOCATION : IGBATORO ROAD AKURE, ONDO STATE.

PROJECT DURATION: From 20-01-2015 To 26-01-2015

SQM: 400sqms

ROOF PANEL: ROMAN DESIGN with 50years warranty.

(1) (Reply)

Good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In LSDPC Estate, Maryland, Lagos / Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.