Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Gareth Bale Won’t Be Real Madrid Star Unless Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves – Guillem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale Won’t Be Real Madrid Star Unless Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves – Guillem (396 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Signs £500k Per Week Contract (Photos) / Meet The New Real Madrid Star ‘mateo Kovacic’ Girlfriend – She’s So Pretty!! / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gareth Bale Won’t Be Real Madrid Star Unless Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves – Guillem by miteolu(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2015
The next question is, why isn’t he getting the ball as often? That is when the discussion should start, because I feel some players still don’t trust him enough.

Why not? Partly because he doesn’t seem to link up enough with the team. Despite the fact he runs a lot, he’s the 11th player in recovering the ball, so they don’t see him giving enough solutions.

That may be a fair or unfair assessment, but it’s just what Real Madrid players think.

For me, there’s another element – Cristiano Ronaldo is the leader of the team, and the superstar if you like. It cannot be any other who has got the same freedom to do whatever he wants and not work defensively.

I am pretty certain that the day Ronaldo leaves, Bale will become the star of Real Madrid. But while Ronaldo’s there that’s going to be hard to do.

http://native9ja.com/gareth-bale-wont-be-real-madrid-star-unless-cristiano-ronaldo-leaves-guillem-balague/

(1) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling: Liverpool Reject £25m Manchester City Bid / Watch Copa America Highlights: Chile 1 – 0 Uruguay / C Obi Constructions And Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.