Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? (998 Views)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / See What Nigerian Girls Are Doing On Instagram / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by ghost1718(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
As music lovers its normal as a
result of Addiction! or
otherwise to listen to music
first thing in the morning while
still in bed, doing house chores,
roaming or while preparing to go out etc, Now the question is “what Nigerian music do you listen to Most, may be you put or repeat or you always like to start your day with it.. Drop your comments…

me Asa from 4:30 am
to 6shocked'clock
HINT:- Your Favorite artiste might be reading, they come to
spy… *winks
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by younghartz(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
Juju grin
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
ghost1718:
As music lovers its normal as a
result of Addiction! or
otherwise to listen to music
first thing in the morning while
still in bed, doing house chores,
roaming or while preparing to go out etc, Now the question is “what Nigerian music do you listen to Most, may be you put or repeat or you always like to start your day with it.. Drop your comments…

me Asa from 4:30 am
to 6shocked'clock
HINT:- Your Favorite artiste might be reading, they come to
spy… *winks
As long as Nigerian music is concerned, I listen to ASA and ASA alone.
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by ghost1718(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As long as Nigerian music is concerned, I listen to ASA and ASA alone.
asa is the woman i never go A day without listening to half her songs. Followed by fela
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
ghost1718:
asa is the woman i never go A day without listening to half her songs. Followed by fela
...She's Nigeria's singing sensation. You have a good choice.
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by kestolove95(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2015
I listen to jaga jaga and e go better everi morning
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by ghost1718(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
...She's Nigeria's singing sensation. You have a good choice.
yep men. Who no like better thing??
Re: In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
ghost1718:
yep men. Who no like better thing??
Some no like, They prefer those Trashy songs.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Beg Mtn Oo / Mariah Carey & Her Twins Steal The Show As She Receives A Star On Hollywood Walk / Biafra: Who Will Mourn The Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.