Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? (1520 Views)

Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? by olareed(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Getting a job with any telecommunication companies may covertly require you to be one of their subscribers. It is always not a key requirement but to clear any doubts as to why you may be dropped for that telecommunication job despite you met all the requirements, it is advisable to get their network registered and applied with, and not other networks. You never can tell, it could be the only criterion that would give you that edge over your contenders.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? by sagr(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2015
not necessarily, ma frnd got a job with airtel witout knowing how to even recharge an airtel line. go for it
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? by ednut1(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2015
u need to be canned bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? by olareed(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
ednut1:
u need to be canned bro undecided
why canning?...I be sardine?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? by Dblaiz(f): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Action Against Hunger Acf-international / How Can One Answer The Question On Remuneration / Advans Lafayette MFB Is Recruiting For Graduate Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.