Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Reasons For Marriage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reasons For Marriage. (467 Views)

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons For Marriage. by uchkochi(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2015
The three reasons for marriage includes 1. Purpose, 2. Procreation, 3. Pleasure. Any marriage built on pleasure and procreation alone will lose colour when the couples have had all the children and the pleasure drive reduced. But when a marriage is built on Purpose then everyother thing will follow and the marriage will last forever because Purpose never dies.
Re: The Reasons For Marriage. by NumberOne2(m): 1:13am On May 12, 2015
Are you married? Cos I can assure you that Purpose is NOT the key.
Re: The Reasons For Marriage. by tpiadotcom: 1:38am On May 12, 2015
some people marry for a purpose, some people marry for procreation, some people marry for pleasure, some people marry for other reasons .

it depends.
Re: The Reasons For Marriage. by NumberOne2(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2015
You cannot marry for purpose. It doesnt make sense. What purpose?
Here is the meaning of purpose from Google: the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists

So to say marry for purpose means "to marry for the reason for which something is done". Does that make English sense.
Its like saying I am eating because I am eating?

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony / Ramadan Duas / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.