Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

More Photos From The 2015 Lagos Carnival From A Bsb'er - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From The 2015 Lagos Carnival From A Bsb'er (677 Views)

The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) / Watch Bsb'er Xblaze & Nikki Laoye In New Video Premiere- African Dance / Watch Bsb'er Xblaze & Nikki Laoye In New Video Premiere- African Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The 2015 Lagos Carnival From A Bsb'er by johnsonsatino: 11:56pm On May 11, 2015
BsB'ers How Far...So the talented and beautiful Dolapo Adekanbi has decided to bless us with more photos from the 2015 Lagos carnival and I thought I should share..

It was filled with colourful, glamourous and splendid displays as a crowd of excited ‘Lagosians’ and foreign tourists throng the streets of Lagos in colourful costumes.In the past, Lagos Carnival was usually held during the Easter weekend, on Easter Monday, this year's carnival which is the 6th edition so far, was postponed due to the general elections in Nigeria.

Dolapo is talented, confident and beautiful. I know she is a presenter, photographer, music producer, artist manager among every other thang..lol.. Too much talent..

Well check out more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/more-photos-from-2015-lagos-carnival.html

Re: More Photos From The 2015 Lagos Carnival From A Bsb'er by richs(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2015
rubbish
Re: More Photos From The 2015 Lagos Carnival From A Bsb'er by bogolobango(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2015
u call dis rubbish because its not aba Or enugu carnival na dat ur bad belle go kill una lagoon people

(1) (Reply)

Google Apologise For Labeling White House 'nigga House'on Google Map / Maheeda Says Her Pussy Is For Hire “details Here” / Tweet: Cant Believe MTV Base Africa's Response To Burna Boy {see Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.