Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Trekking For Election Update - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trekking For Election Update (468 Views)

Breaking News. Usa Election Update / When U Are Broke, And Trekking In Group To Cds, And U Get Alert In D Road / Funny Pictures Of Nigerians Waiting For Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trekking For Election Update by Christianbente: 8:02am On May 12, 2015
Everyone has been trekking around the country to congratulate one politician or the other concerning their contribution to the success of the last election, but no one has thought of trekking to heaven to thank God for granting us a peaceful election.
Well I have decided to embark on the journey. Nairalanders should give me their blessings before I start the journey. Adios cry

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times A Day Does Pres. Buhari Pray To Allah? / Multiple Bomb Explosions Recorded Again In Gombe / (coach)white Man Fighting At The Stadium(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.