Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Meet Succubus & Incubus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Succubus & Incubus. (7960 Views)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Incubus/succubus Are Lust Demons (spirit Husband/ Wife) / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Succubus & Incubus. by Immaangel(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2015
Succubus(female, left) and Incubus(male, right) are sex spirit demons that are in charge of sexual activities that occurs in the dream and as well premarital sex and adultery.
An incubus is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to engage in sexual activity with them. The same thing goes with succubus.
This spirit demons come into people in their sleeps/dreams and have sex with them. This is to steal virtues, good health, gifts, and many more from them and atimes DEATH.
They also monitor sexual activities outside marriage (by unmarried people) and the spirit remains in them after the act. Most people in the world today have enough succubus(es) and Incubus(es) in them to populate a nation. Haba! **smh**
Keep running from it, the TRUTH won't change, the very second you engage in sex outside marriage, or sleep with another man/woman outside your marriage, you automatically have a copy of this demon spirits in you. # FACT!
This is the reason why some men cannot stop adultery or sleeping around though they wish to.
This demons also manifest in physical form, succubus can possess your secretary/fiancee/girlfriend, to seduce you and Gbam! You don grab a copy too. This isn't funny! After music, sex is Satan's biggest tool!
I once had an encounter with succubus in my sleep. In that dream, she came in form of an attractive lady, I stood looking at her as she walked past, tying a loosed towel around her, then she came to me the towel fell off, she very close and pressed my head against her breast in a seductive manner and God's mercy kept me I was awoken immediately. If sex had happened. *sighs* it wouldn't be funny for my life. I prayed to God for deliverance from any such spirit that isn't His and He did answer.
This Spirits don't make you misbehave or run mad o.... **smh** once they get into you, you won't be able to stop, you ll want more sex shaa ni, and will wait to get seriously at you when you finally marry or start dealing with your marriage (divorce, broken homes, domestic violence etc)
Only God can deliver you... If you wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by johnydon22(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2015
And you forgot to mention the succubus and incubus myth originated from the jewish mythology of adam's first wife Lilith

1 Like

Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by nwafuluozoh: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
johnydon22:
And you forgot to mention the succubus and incubus myth originated from the jewish mythology of adam's first wife Lilith
How convenient.
Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by CountDracula(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2015
Immaangel:
Succubus(female, left) and Incubus(male, right) are sex spirit demons that are in charge of sexual activities that occurs in the dream and as well premarital sex and adultery.
An incubus is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to engage in sexual activity with them. The same thing goes with succubus.
This spirit demons come into people in their sleeps/dreams and have sex with them. This is to steal virtues, good health, gifts, and many more from them and atimes DEATH.
They also monitor sexual activities outside marriage (by unmarried people) and the spirit remains in them after the act. Most people in the world today have enough succubus(es) and Incubus(es) in them to populate a nation. Haba! **smh**
Keep running from it, the TRUTH won't change, the very second you engage in sex outside marriage, or sleep with another man/woman outside your marriage, you automatically have a copy of this demon spirits in you. # FACT!
This is the reason why some men cannot stop adultery or sleeping around though they wish to.
This demons also manifest in physical form, succubus can possess your secretary/fiancee/girlfriend, to seduce you and Gbam! You don grab a copy too. This isn't funny! After music, sex is Satan's biggest tool!
I once had an encounter with succubus in my sleep. In that dream, she came in form of an attractive lady, I stood looking at her as she walked past, tying a loosed towel around her, then she came to me the towel fell off, she very close and pressed my head against her breast in a seductive manner and God's mercy kept me I was awoken immediately. If sex had happened. *sighs* it wouldn't be funny for my life. I prayed to God for deliverance from any such spirit that isn't His and He did answer.
This Spirits don't make you misbehave or run mad o.... **smh** once they get into you, you won't be able to stop, you ll want more sex shaa ni, and will wait to get seriously at you when you finally marry or start dealing with your marriage (divorce, broken homes, domestic violence etc)
Loool... Dis is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by taiwo850629: 11:10am On May 12, 2015
Please pray for me I need deliverance from succubus. You can contact me- taiwo1462001@yahoo.com, 08107535362, 08188171420 (whatsapp). Thank you.
Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by simplex2: 11:49am On May 12, 2015
Such a pathetic write-up! This is what you get when deluded folks cling on to whatever is their object of delusion.

#Fact: you're not any better than those who engage in pre-marital sex! Most runs girls end up with the best men and raise wonderful families while your likes keep cursing their luck why they are still single despite not having succubus, calculus and incubators.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by plaetton: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
johnydon22:

Like, give the dude a break.

Did you expect him to know ?
Knowledge and irrational faith do not co-habit the same cranial cavity.lol.
One has to be expelled to make room for the other.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by Ranchhoddas: 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
simplex2:
Such a pathetic write-up! This is what you get when deluded folks cling on to whatever is their object of delusion.

#Fact: you're not any better than those who engage in pre-marital sex! Most runs girls end up with the best men and raise wonderful families while your likes keep cursing their luck why they are still single despite not having succubus, calculus and incubators.
lol at calculus and incubator.
Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by lastmessenger: 7:52pm On May 12, 2015
Lies.
Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by Nobody: 3:47am On May 13, 2015
Immaangel:
which bible did u get that from?
Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Meet Succubus & Incubus. by Anas09: 1:17am On May 15, 2015
Believe it or not, this things are real. Satan makes u scorn at this things, u don't take them serious while he feeds at u. The so called call girls who have successful marriages, have they opened up to tell u what they go through to keep their men under control? Pls, oga give my ears peace. Visit prayer houses and see married ladies. They r married. Driving expensive cars, have kids, everything seem to be going for them, but they sleep in prayer houses, their husbands pictures are with the prophets and prophetesses why? U don't believe in God or satan, so pls just pass on wen u meet post like this, they r not for u. They r Pple who have this problems of sex in their dreams. Johnydon if u will tell the truth its happening to u. U just won't accept it. Do u think a human being is straffing u wen u can't do anything to stop them? The Op is right, if u r experiencing it, get help. Jesus can save u from satan. Don't mind jon and his group of scorners on their way to hell city.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque / If Peter Was The First Pope.......................? / Is It Right To Say BLESS GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.