Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' (5835 Views)

See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / To Make Your Teeth 'snow White' / How To Make Your Teeth 'snow White' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 12:00pm On May 12, 2015
1. Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup

2. Mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water.

3. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want.

4. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two

Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:

2. Mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water.

3. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want.

4. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two
hmmm baking soda I gat baking soda..
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Yes, baking soda
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by CountDracula(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:

Dis picture na photoshop and ur news is fake news
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 12:09pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Dis picture na photoshop and ur news is fake news
Kilomode e mo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by CountDracula(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:
Kilomode e mo
Afi ju kinjaye lo
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by achinaboy(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2015
e no dey work,my wife do am,e no work,me too do am,e no work,so na im be say,e no dey work,unless my teeth dey immune to white grin
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Afi ju kinjaye lo
Afi ko yi taya kiri titi laiwo pata
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by CountDracula(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:
Afi ko yi taya kiri titi laiwo pata
Bt in ur mind u knw I was ryt
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Bt in ur mind u knw I was ryt
You are very wrong!
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by CountDracula(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:
You are very wrong!
Wrong isn't smthng u give a degree... U can't b "very wrong"... U can b wrong/right...
As per d teeth issue...
I stand my ground, na fake news
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Wrong isn't smthng u give a degree... U can't b "very wrong"... U can b wrong/right...
As per d teeth issue...
I stand my ground, na fake news
Oh....you ve not heard the slogan before? Perhaps you need to visit military camp often. Once more.....you are very wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOgD_lcn9Vw
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by CountDracula(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:
Oh....you ve not heard the slogan before? Perhaps you need to visit military camp often. Once more.....you are very wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOgD_lcn9Vw
Fake video
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by femi4: 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Fake video
Doubting Thomas!
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by iykeaniogbe(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:
Yes, baking soda
OP na ur teeth be dat..
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Badtguy not dat kinda baking soda.
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by vistaprint: 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
femi4:

I'm not doubting you, but are you sure it really works, and if so, how do we get the baking soda and hydrogene peroxide. Thanks
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by paywriters(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2015
some people dont know and find it hard to know cos they must critique for no reason to be happy

this stuff works and is no new therapy. search google using baking soda for white teeth and u would see plenty websites recomemding this. it works, dont always be quick to condemn people in pubic just because the info didnt come from u or because u ve not heard it before when its so obvious that there are lots of things you dont know, abi u knw everything?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by Nobody: 11:20am On May 19, 2015
it does not work. I 've used several times

Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
please where can I get baking soda from
Re: How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White' by Whizzcute(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Kindly Order for your best and cheapest teeth whitening cream here http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=86&aff_id=322030

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For May 11 2021 In Nigeria / Honey : Multipurpose Healing Power Of Honey / How Possible It Is: Hymen Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.